Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haha 🀣 I wish my dad watched this show too

My dad was bugging me since Alvida ended, saying iski jaga kya aayega? Koi new drama nahi start ho raha?πŸ˜† Then he was like DeD bhi khatam hone wala hoga I was like chillax its not ending

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I really need to watch these promos again.. I have no idea what you guys are talking about

hi5! The only WaFa promo I remember is the bed wala and elaan walaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hareem27

why is Arjumand still alive ?? she wasn't in the novel ..πŸ˜†

dont kill me !! i love her πŸ˜†

Really? Seems like they have made a lot of changes
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

woaahh!!! Dont you know there is ANOTHER versionf of that scene?! this one has same setting but different situations. the one i am talking about has the haveli all lit up and Wali is down by the fire and he looks up and Farah is sitting there and he starts walking towards her without looking away from her and Faraj breaks into tears. YOU DON'T KNOW?!?!?

Waaait, omg, Mais can you link me to this please?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya, meri behen. Two very different scenes but the setting is same.

this one has already happened.

and this one I am DYING to see!

sourmisery thumbnail
though all the candles do make me wonder ke haveli mein power cut hogaya hai kya? 🀣 Already they talked about internet issues (PTCL walon ne ihen bhi nahin baksha) and ab loadshedding? Who says DeD is an unrealistic show? Sab kuch real hai ais mein 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
another bit which I am quite intrigued about is the one we got in the OST and the first teaser. Of Farah walking alone in the breathtaking landscape of Skardu and she's sitting somewhere and the wind blows..I love this shot so much! And there's also this shot of I think Wali and Farah walking together there..

I know Zaya will throw jootas at me for saying this but IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?!
summerchild thumbnail
^LOVE that bit, especially where they're both walking. I'd also seen a bit where Faarah and Wali are in the snow, they're standing somewhere and she reaches out to touch him, but he disappears and she realises she was imagining him all along. Literally cannot wait for Faarah to reach that stage where she's so in love with him. πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
^oh yeah, that sounds precious too! I think it's a dream than reality..like she's dreaming of imagining Wali πŸ˜† Because why else would they be in matching color coordinated clothes? But I love it how she reaches out to touch his face and blinks and realizes Wali isn't there...hayyye!
summerchild thumbnail
^ Could be, actually. But bechaari ki kya haalat hogi, uff! AND also really looking forward to the bit in my icon, like where he just takes a step closer. I remember rewatching it SO many times, it just looked so good in the promos cause it came out of nowhere and seemed like a romantic scene! Ab lagta hai shayad angsty ho D:

Also the bit where he mentions the elaan and takes a bite of the apple as he's watching her. Like, PLEASE. Why couldn't this show air more times in the week? Yeh tuesday kab ayega yaar?! #desperatetimes
Edited by summerchild - 9 years ago