Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So after lots of rewatching and analysing the scene where she's crying in the balcony is the night time scene where I think Wali Is at the bonfire downstairs and I think next week will be the boat one because the clothes look exactly the same the green tea one is so cute though
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

POPO!! Meri jaan! I'm going to give you songs ki list on which you should make vms πŸ˜† for now, I've two songs in mind, you can add other ones later:

Manchala from Hasee Toh Phasee
Har Su Bas Tu (MNYH) I know it's a short song but I guess there's longer version on soundcloud.

Will give you more as more songs click my mind. 😳 I've given you the songs.. You just have to make vms. Song selection ka masla tou main ne solve kar diya πŸ˜†

Hahaha helloozzz ohkay machala is already done by afia ad har su bs tu i was saving it after we get a few more hmmm u knw romantic scenes πŸ˜‰ for abi give me some angry young kinda songs πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

10 episodes of WaFa!
Thats not a drag!

I hope not :| itna acha drama they better not ruin it

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Oh, FB awaam. You never fail to amuse me πŸ˜†

Omg how can one not tell the difference between Wali and Veilli?! sheeesh

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

My mum is always more excited than me to watch DeD! On Wednesday she asks when is DeD coming on i'm like "Ammi abhi toh poora hafta hai" 🀣

LOL my dad rememebrs now that Tuesday is DeD day and he tells my mum to finish all the kaam before it comesπŸ˜†
Is Ruhi gonna shift into the haveli too with Farah?! lol
what haunted house are you guys talking about :S
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just went back and rewatched all the promos cause I'm that impatient, uff!

I think we'll definitely get the boat scene next week, and the bit where he puts her in some room and shuts the door on his way out! There was a bit in the promos where she's wearing the same clothes and she looks out the window saying "Wali!" And then she falls against him when she's trying to run out of there or something, idk. Pretty sure it'll all be there in the next two episodes! Uff, abhi tou ek hi din hua hai, 6 days more. #sadtimes πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^ yeh Sara Kaun hai πŸ˜†

spare an old lady (myself) little early episode of alzimers .πŸ˜‰ You know what i meant
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Is Ruhi gonna shift into the haveli too with Farah?! lol

NO she won't thank god em soo tired of her screaming kuch din sakoon rahe ga :P