Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And yes, there's not going to be much stuff to analyze in the upcoming episodes. Now it's just gonna be nok jhok, a battle of words, AJ-Faraah bits. Wali Faraah's story is so much like a no-villain love story which we are only supposed to enjoy with their light hearted arguments. Idk how to say it.. But just a story one should enjoy and fangirl upon.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovefk

this sucks so much this wait sucks I'm excited most for haunted house stuff that'll just make the situation funny also I think the crying in the blanket might also be cuz of haunted house

actuaaalllyyy...that crying scene? I kinda know where it's from πŸ˜†
#lipsaresealed
clockworknerd thumbnail
POPO!! Meri jaan! I'm going to give you songs ki list on which you should make vms πŸ˜† for now, I've two songs in mind, you can add other ones later:
Manchala from Hasee Toh Phasee
Har Su Bas Tu (MNYH) I know it's a short song but I guess there's longer version on soundcloud.

Will give you more as more songs click my mind. 😳 I've given you the songs.. You just have to make vms. Song selection ka masla tou main ne solve kar diya πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

HAWWW!! Aisa tha! :O You go and GORRR se watch the promos again 🀣 I think it was the same as green tea one..

Lemme watch it again. And if I don't find any such bit, then you'll have to take the screenshot πŸ˜›
clockworknerd thumbnail
FOUND IT!! EEPS, FOUND IT!! πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

actuaaalllyyy...that crying scene? I kinda know where it's from πŸ˜†
#lipsaresealed

QOWKSJDJCKVKFNDJCKCKXKX OH MY GOD HOWW FROM THE BOOK?????
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

FOUND IT!! EEPS, FOUND IT!!πŸ˜†

shukar πŸ˜†

Waise someone had mentioned that in that balcony scene where Farah ia crying and Wali sees from below and walks towards her (just writing about it gives me fangirl spazzing) Farah is wearing a lehenga. But I never felt it..i thought she was wearing a shawl...so was that person mistaken or i am???
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shukar πŸ˜†

Waise someone had mentioned that in that balcony scene where Farah ia crying and Wali sees from below and walks towards her (just writing about it gives me fangirl spazzing) Farah is wearing a lehenga. But I never felt it..i thought she was wearing a shawl...so was that person mistaken or i am???

lehenga?? I don't think I've seen this promo let me search for this one nowπŸ˜ƒ
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

shukar πŸ˜†

That scene toh is shown na! When Behroze told Faraa abt her marriage being fixed with Wali and after that she was shown sitting on the balcony crying...i dont remember what she was wearingπŸ˜”

Tell me someone if iam wrong!
clockworknerd thumbnail

shukar πŸ˜†

She's defo not wearing lehenga in any promo πŸ˜†
Shawl one is the other bit.. It's like some sort of terrace and Wali sees her sitting on the other side looking like really sad. And the one you're talking about where wali sees her from below has already happened. She was conflicted about the nikaah I guess and when Wali enters the balcony, she immediately leaves. πŸ˜† In that bit, she was wearing a multi colour jeans or trouser.. Maybe somebody mistook it for a lehenga..