Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Just finished watched yesterday episode..
Wali.. ❤️
i was giggling watching wafa scene..
wali so adorable...

loved farah too...
she is full denial yet she feels something is not right...

cant wait for next week episode...
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ruhi has turned in to total DAAYAN. there is nothing positive coming out of that lady.
use people for money
not feel her daughter's pain
brain washing and poisoning daughter against her family/ husband(wali)
disrespect elders(yelling ,insulting)
not honor husband's last wish ...
total selfish,who does not care for anyone
husband was good till he was her puppet , once he is reunited with his family all bets are off...
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wali the man he was too good sanam super duper awsm and Maya hamesha k tara bad bad super bad acting mann kar raha ta k auski ser pr zooor se kuch heavy chez mardon she spoiled everything esp the way she look and talk super annoying
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
For the FIRST TIME IT FELT LIKE I AM ACTUALLY SEEING WALI AND FARAH in today's Epi
In the previous epis okb and Maya was trying to act as wali and Farah and hence I Cudnt connect much to both ...okb was too stiff as wali and Maya was too childish as Farah

But for the first time in last Epi looked like both okb and Maya hv let go of the stiffness ...And going with the flow and hence seemed like both r finally getting to the skin of the characters

I didn't enjoy okb Maya as wali Farah until uterday and oh man that was jus a BANG ON SCENE

this is the chemistry we were dying to see and tha k god okb and Maya finally cud convince me as wali and Farah

Otherwise with mikaal and Ali character s dying and okb Maya not clicking I was kinda giving up on the show

But the show is back with a bang baby

Thanks a lot to okb and Maya for not letting us down and getting the grip when it was needed the most
.PAISA VASOOL EPI...MAZAA AS GAAYA

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the episode. Hayyyeee! Feels hee feels thi. I was grinning like an idiot during WaFa scenee. And then OKB blushing seeing Farah's pictures on the laptop gave me butterflies in my stomach. Koi blush kerte huwe itna cute kaise lag sakta hai Hayeee Wali! 😛
I was super surprised to see my university in DeD. Kab huwi shooting, how did I not get to know this? 😭 I wish I knew, I could have met OKB.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
I think I have started losing interest ever since Suhaib and Behroz went. Or maybe I am just finding the pace too slow.
I still liked the WaFa scene though and Farah is finally starting to become tolerable lol
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

🤣 🤣

Last time he was telling Ruhi to stop being rude to Agha Jaan. Ais baar asking Farah tou manaofy fatt se. While I agree with his last tweet, I don't with this one. Allah Allah karke tou we are getting proper WaFa...abhi tou party shuru hui hai

😆 agree
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think I have started losing interest ever since Suhaib and Behroz went. Or maybe I am just finding the pace too slow.

I still liked the WaFa scene though and Farah is finally starting to become tolerable lol

Same here ... I watched prv epi aftr missin 2 epi and i evn dnt care to watch what i missed :p
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mais
hope you will make WaFa gif set..
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wali in love..😳 Farah pls take off that hair band from your hair!
and speak properly..
Nice episode .. Wali stole the show!