Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm sure Hamza can deal with that. This isn't the first time and won't be the last. He has had his facebook page deleted in the past for something he said, and he made sure everyone knew about the issue through facebook when his page came back up. He made it an example. 😆

I feel the way Hamza expresses his opinion is what's controversial. As I said, I actually do understand his point of view..and agree with it personally..but, as a celebrity he could have said all of this in a better manner..to avoid drama...but he doesn't. He never backs down and keeps going...and he isn't naive to know that nine out of ten times, people will come at you on the internet for being strongly opinionated.

The way he writes this stuff really does make it worse. The way people are posting on his page is pretty laughable though, especially when they haven't even heard of him before lol.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

The way he writes this stuff really does make it worse. The way people are posting on his page is pretty laughable though, especially when they haven't even heard of him before lol.

how in the world? Neil, Christie and Andrew? 😆

LOL I'm telling you...Hamza is getting muft ki popularity here. 😆 Before you know, he'll be making headlines on CNN and BBC. 😆

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

One thing though - I think we are at a point where people can't express how they feel about homosexuality so openly because if you say anything on the lines of NOT favoring it, then you're automatically looked down upon,, called a homophobic, a hater, etc etc. And, I think that's not fair personally. If Hamza is against the concept of homosexuality..then it's as much of a perspective as favoring the concept is. He shouldn't receive hate for having this view...and he shouldn't be called names etc either. Tolerance should be there on both ends.

But why?? Why not favor it?? What is so wrong in letting living beings live the way they want to??

Would you adopt the same viewpoint if say a person was questioning heterosexuality like this?? If yes, then fair enough. But if you don't as is the case with Hamza; then is such a scenario the said person deserves every bit of it imo.
Edited by -Arsal- - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
#WeSupportHamzaAliAbbasi
This hashtag is trending on number 1 right now on twitter
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! Someone's been stalking Hamza.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well he didnt say anything wrong and i strongly agree with everything he said ..har kesi ka apna style hai atlest he is not boring ..he think the way i think i mean sedi bat not bakwas :p
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ i am not speaking for non muslims but as muslims we cant support homo sexuality, simply said, prophet Lut's nation was destroyed, along with them people who supported them were also destroyed, lut's wife was not a homosexual but she supported it, she was destroyed with them. There was another pious man who was too busy in ibadah and minded his own business, who didnt take any action to stop it, guess what, he was destroyed along with qaum e Lut. If these are not strong reasons for a MUSLIM to not support homosexualty then i do not know what is.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

But why?? Why not favor it?? What is so wrong in letting living beings live the way they want to??

Would you adopt the same viewpoint if say a person was questioning heterosexuality like this?? If yes, then fair enough. But if you don't as is the case with Hamza; then is such a scenario the said person deserves every bit of it imo.

So, everyone should just agree with the concept of homosexuality because if you don't then you're against people living the way they want to? Why is that always presumed? Just because you don't agree with the concept, doesn't automatically mean you're hating those who follow it..and I think that's the problem with this issue..people tend to get overly sensitive about someone not favoring homosexuality. You can dislike a concept, doesn't mean you're disliking the people who carry it. If my opinion or anyone elses for that matter is stopping people from living, then yes that's a problem...but if it isn't, then why is it a big deal to not be in favor of it? Everyone has an opinion on everything else in the world..and that's fine, it's freedom of speech, it's allowed, who cares etc etc ..but as soon as someone has an opinion on homosexuality... it becomes a huge issue and the person having an opinion is called names. It's as Hamza put it, there are thousands of issues going on in Pakistan right now (I'll use Pakistan here for obvious reasons), yet THIS topic is making headlines. People are going nuts over Hamza for having an opinion on this. What's funny is that this is just ONE of the things he has expressed his sentiments on, and it's arguably getting the most attention and hate. It goes back to what I said earlier..to NOT be in favor of homosexuality attracts intolerance..and that's not fair.

And, to answer your question - yes, if someone is not in favor of he concept of heterosexuality for whatever reason...I personally would not be reporting their page, calling them names and neither would I be sending them death threats. Yes, maybe argue otherwise etc...but if such an opinion can be stated without harming anyone or stopping heterosexuals from living the way they live, then why should I have a problem?

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ i am not speaking for non muslims but as muslims we cant support homo sexuality, simply said, prophet Lut's nation was destroyed, along with them people who supported them were also destroyed, lut's wife was not a homosexual but she supported it, she was destroyed with them. There was another pious man who was too busy in ibadah and minded his own business, who didnt take any action to stop it, guess what, he was destroyed along with qaum e Lut. If these are not strong reasons for a MUSLIM to not support homosexualty then i do not know what is.

I agree..but even if you're not a Muslim., you can still not be in favor of it...and that should be accepted.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey bhai! All that happened was that Hamza said he can tolerate same sex marriages in USA but wont celebrate it. And that too as a response of all these begaani shaadi mein abdullah dewanay Pakistanis with rainbow dp's. Usko nahi pasand to us ne keh dia. Zabardasti hai kya? Majority of Pakistanis would endorse his view. Is pe usko itni gaaliyan par rahi hain 😆
Now Shireen Mazari's daughter Imaan decided to report his page for 'hate speech' and started the hashtag asking for his ban on twitter. In response his fans first trended Hamza Ali Abbasi and then successfully trended #ReportImanMazari. 😆 On this, she is now complaining that his fans are harrassing her by asking for her ban. And all these Tribune people have decided to champion her cause. If you can't tolerate someone reporting you to be banned, toh phir aap ne Hamza ko ban karne ka kyun kaha, and why did you report his page?
Today #WeSupportHamzaAliAbbasi is trending on top. Kya mila fuzool ka tamasha bana ke?
Hamza will not change. I dont agree with half the stuff he says but he has full right to express his views. He has been making such posts since before Pyare Afzal and Waar. His maternal side is very political so dont expect him to turn off that side of him just because he is a famous personality now. His views are the same whether it's on FB, on a TV interview, or when he is sitting with his friends and family. He doesn't tweak it to suit his audience. It's controversial, but refreshing. And no need to try to aggravate him on his FB page with gaali galoch. He enjoys stirring the pot and will not back off.