<font color="#9933ff">I doubt it..</font>

<font color="#9933ff">They're really going slow these days</font>

<font color="#9933ff">Thanks fr the update sutapasima🤗</font>

Nooo 😭 😭 😭
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

Sana this character has gone for a toss and Cvs have no idea what they have scripted him ...that character is written and changed every day and week so no point in discussing this show ..

I have given up already but was tempted about this marriage,again I dont even care for this show now.this show needs to shut down immediately.

i will give a month to c where they r taking Rv's character ...but if they keep on creating this mess then it means this show is not for me any more...
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Nebuna and Sana I am 100 % sure that it is her imagination

Guys they are getting married again , let 's focus on the good things so we can be happy 😳 I don't know about you but I think we and IshVeer desserve some happy days so let 's thik positive 😳 🤗

Agreed

But I really really hope ranveer doesn't spoil it himself 😳

He's angering me by following ritika while ishani is laying there unconscious 😒...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: damzel17

<font color="#9933ff">Agreed</font>

<font color="#9933ff">But I really really hope ranveer doesn't spoil it himself😳</font>

<font color="#9933ff">He's angering me by following ritika while ishani is laying there unconscious😒...</font>

Yaar they are to many spoilers which are saying different things so I won't comment on some of those until I seen those episodes /scenes because the spoilers are not always true

I don't think Ranveer will know that Ishu is hurt , I think he will be in his place

Let 's wait and watch what happens
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i will give a month to c where they r taking Rv's character ...but if they keep on creating this mess then it means this show is not for me any more...

Majority here are giving it one last chance..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4410269

It's upto CVs...they can make it or break it...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Challo I am off

Take care guys and stay positive 🤗

Bye Suta , RTPMS , Sana , Nebuna , Damzel and Mahi ( sorry if I missed some or spelled it wrong )

🤗
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

Yaar they are to many spoilers which are saying different things so I won't comment on some of those until I seen those episodes /scenes because the spoilers are not always true

I don't think Ranveer will know that Ishu is hurt , I think he will be in his place

Let 's wait and watch what happens

mm I think the new spoiler whom about nebuna saying it may be after stoped ritveer marriage scene or may be after ishveer marriage scene.

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Me too sailing in the same boat as you people.. 😭 😭 Since ishaani has entered the house I want to see what they have actually planned for Ranveer's character... Sad that a story which started from Ranveer's point of you has been limited upto Ishaani's struggle for her life and love, her sacrifices, her fights and that's it.

Agreed that Ranveer is too much in pain... but his never ending pain is forcing me to take pain killers now...

Shakti's acting is something which bounds me to this show... His eyes speaks so much... It is only the actor's acting skills which makes us believe that he loves ishaani but the character has been killed by CVs far back...
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur right MM about the spoilers

But i was only refering to the sbs/sbb segment i saw today 😳

Even though he seemed so worried fr ishani carrying her to a sofa then rubbing her hand looking at her with sincere concern.. that moment was perfect

Until ranveer saw ritika leave and he followed her

I personally didn't like ranveer do that 😳

But yes the epi is yet to air maybe it may change my perspective 😊
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Me too sailing in the same boat as you people.. 😭 😭 Since ishaani has entered the house I want to see what they have actually planned for Ranveer's character... Sad that a story which started from Ranveer's point of you has been limited upto Ishaani's struggle for her life and love, her sacrifices, her fights and that's it.

Agreed that Ranveer is too much in pain... but his never ending pain is forcing me to take pain killers now...

Shakti's acting is something which bounds me to this show... His eyes speaks so much... It is only the actor's acting skills which makes us believe that he loves ishaani but the character has been killed by CVs far back...

LIF..

I just hope that CVs give us something good...

bold part..so true...same case here...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago