IshVeerians..your feelings/opinions on the upcoming track?

Poll

How do you feel regarding the upcoming track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just trying to gauge the sentiments of Ishveerians around here regarding the upcoming track...😳
You can express your views as well...and please do...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Since Ishani is entering RV's mansion 😳... I will give it one last chance...
May be just may be they have something good to show .. 😊
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think things will turn in Our Favour !
😊 I hope you didn't mind that I commented ! 😆 I can delete if you say ! 😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
After so many months of torture, they have to give us something!

It'll be good I feel :)
1039235 thumbnail
Will be giving last chance, hoping for the best... will enjoy IshVeer scenes.. their love, hate, anguish everything..
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry people ! I don't wanna give anyone false hopes!
I saw an OLV , Which was shared on another thread , in which RV was filling Ishaani's maang!
And ishaani was looking at the lawyer , That clearly suggests she is committed to him !
Just waiting for the confirmation from episodes , then I think ot's bye forever to matsh by me!
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

I saw an OLV , Which was shared on another thread , in which RV was filling Ishaani's maang!
And ishaani was looking at the lawyer , That clearly suggests she is committed to him !
Just waiting for the confirmation from episodes , then I think ot's bye forever to matsh by me!

They both look at their ex, in fact RanVeer's look is more clear in the video. Ishaani will not dumb RanVeer. Hope so
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahi,yet i hv no much hope abt next track. At 1st i need a confirmation that has ishani plan to go back to lawyer leaving ranveer or not!
nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

😳Now Ishveer-lover...no offense to you plz...but that doesn't make any sense! If Ritika is
going to go to jail for her crimes...then the male lead cannot be left alone! As far as I know
Shikhar's is a cameo character...he's not at all the lead! Then how can Ishani possibly be
looking at him with any other intention...esp when Ranveer will be filling her mang?
Edited by nimajai16 - 9 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well to be honest ...none can give us romantic sequence like Ek ... i will surely give credit to her n her team on this but on the other hand none can destroy lovable characters like Ek aunty 2... her creatives, on her command , make sudden U turn with characters ... ... so creatives can either make or break ishveer charisma forever with this track ... either it will be total crap ... or total magic ... and lot depends how they portray RV character in this track ... Rv who sit n acts on Ri + Amba's command ... or RV who will let the world go but will never drop Ishani's hand ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago