i officially hate abr ayaz ahmed

nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw his latest insta upload...
He has lost it
Never expected him to stoop so low
I have never been so angry ...l always loved cabir n appreciated the actor also but now I regert it
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what happened? what did he say and to who? 
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
count me in..not jz that post his previous comments too..
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, he is just right at what he is doing and saying. If his so called fans can speak so much about him then why can't he speak something to stop them?
You all don't know what had happened in the past 2-3 days.
Just imagine what if thousands of people bash you for doing absolutely nothing? 
His best friend is in the hospital since days and one of his friends is bashed badly. 
He has just lost his temper, nothing else. 
Let him cool down. 
No offence please. :")
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ayaz has a temperament as individual fans, is experiencing an explosion of ugly and uncultured words.
ateeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavashava

Actually, he is just right at what he is doing and saying. If his so called fans can speak so much about him then why can't he speak something to stop them?

You all don't know what had happened in the past 2-3 days.
Just imagine what if thousands of people bash you for doing absolutely nothing?
His best friend is in the hospital since days and one of his friends is bashed badly.
He has just lost his temper, nothing else.
Let him cool down.
No offence please. :")

I understand his point but there was no need to write such a thing. He has definitely lost a lot of people's respect
Avni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ateeqa

I understand his point but there was no need to write such a thing. He has definitely lost a lot of people's respect

actually at the moment he doesn't care..if he did he wouldnt have posted such pics/ comments.. So yeah..he's outright and bold and dont care abt consequences..and well..for starters..he's human..and ppl quoting splitsvilla crap..Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago
CROCKOMICHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I just cant understand means people r talking crap from 3 days and totally anoying him by thier posts and action so if he try to protest or answer them in thier language he is wrong. Where were u when they were freaking the hell out of him at that time u were quiet and mum. But know he had taken some step against it u r offically declaring u hate him that is not done. I know he shouldn't have post like those pic and statment but the thing was he was hell furstrated thats why he had done that. And as a actor he has shown that he is very brave to play a role like gay is. So plz stop blaming him for this blame those people who. have instigated him to do thing like that.  Hate culprit not the victim. And i am sure u r intelligent enough to understand.

Avni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CROCKOMICHI

I just cant understand means people r talking crap from 3 days and totally anoying him by thier posts and action so if he try to protest or answer them in thier language he is wrong. Where were u when they were freaking the hell out of him at that time u were quiet and mum. But know he had taken some step against it u r offically declaring u hate him that is not done. I know he shouldn't have post like those pic and statment but the thing was he was hell furstrated thats why he had done that. And as a actor he has shown that he is very brave to play a role like gay is. So plz stop blaming him for this blame those people who. have instigated him to do thing like that. Hate culprit not the victim. And i am sure u r intelligent enough to understand.

''Exactly, HATE THE CULPRIT NOT THE VICTIM!", sometimes harsh reality check needs to be given to all of these bunch of no gooders..and comon seriously actors arent saints to always take the highroad.. Yu hit the patience limit this is what you get even from the coolest guy on th earth..
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avni007

He is just a human being just like us. We don't have any right to interfere in his personal life. 
Btw what are you even talking about? ._.