Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shavashava

Actually, he is just right at what he is doing and saying. If his so called fans can speak so much about him then why can't he speak something to stop them?

You all don't know what had happened in the past 2-3 days.
Just imagine what if thousands of people bash you for doing absolutely nothing?
His best friend is in the hospital since days and one of his friends is bashed badly.
He has just lost his temper, nothing else.
Let him cool down.
No offence please. :")

I completely understand ur point in dis but still I think ayaz shouldn't have abused fans for dis! dis bashing is nothing new! I've learnt now it's always been happening & will happen further too.. but if he'll act d same den what'd b difference among him & rumour believing people?
d way he's treated fans dats y many of d people who used to like him, now will hate him badly & will abuse him more! dis is d result! d way he's chosen should not b anyone's.
no offense to anyone!
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What people forget is that before an actor he is just another guy. And that is his instagram, his insta isn't stopping him from posting that so no one else can.

I hardly think he wants any respect from people by posting that, or any kind of respect from people he aimed his posts at -- you know, the people who think he and every other person on television just exists only on television and aren't real, so lets talk any and every kind of bullshit about them. ðŸ˜³ 
Why should he care about the delicate sensibilities of selfish idiots who don't care about his sensibilities? And well, people who aren't like that don't have anything to be offended about since Ayaz's post isn't for them. <__<

He actually has my respect for not being a push over. In his place, I would have done that and so much more sooner than him. Kudos to him for being so patient! 
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh accha hai Fans Bash kare toh Raasleela , Ayaz gave answer toh Character Dheela !! ðŸ˜¡
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaanManiac

Yeh accha hai Fans Bash kare toh Raasleela , Ayaz gave answer toh Character Dheela !!😡

no I'm not saying his character dheela n all but jo b horaha hai he could've avoided dis if he wanted to.. jise jo b bolna hai wo bolte rahenge.. now situation will go even worse! ayaz ka jeena haraam ho jayega.. social sites bandh karrna b padhsakta hai! what's d outcome.. loss ussika horaha hai..
I'm just saying a smart & calmed guy would not do what he did.. smartness & calmness.. two very important thing to b a celeb & maintaining d image..
no offense dear.. I'm just saying my POVEdited by N_Niya - 8 years ago
ateeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i think on Insta Sadda Haq fans are abusing and the KY2 cast are reacting. Though I'm still against Ayaz's approach to the situation. But the the SH fans are destroying the image of KY2 jst to make their show more popular
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have communicated with Ayaz and he came across as a pretty nice guy. Even Krissanne and Charlie spoke highly of him. But his Insta Post was really shocking. I understand that he is pissed off by the 'so called' KY2 fanatics, but that is no excuse to make such a derogatory post. He owes an apology! 😡
Edited by Anamika1570 - 8 years ago
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I have communicated with Ayaz and he came across as a pretty nice guy. Even Krissanne and Charlie spoke highly of him. But his Insta Post was really shocking. I understand that he is pissed off by the 'so called' KY2 fanatics, but that is no excuse to make such a derogatory post. He owes an apology! 😡

I feel like he is fake. 
nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CROCKOMICHI

I just cant understand means people r talking crap from 3 days and totally anoying him by thier posts and action so if he try to protest or answer them in thier language he is wrong. Where were u when they were freaking the hell out of him at that time u were quiet and mum. But know he had taken some step against it u r offically declaring u hate him that is not done. I know he shouldn't have post like those pic and statment but the thing was he was hell furstrated thats why he had done that. And as a actor he has shown that he is very brave to play a role like gay is. So plz stop blaming him for this blame those people who. have instigated him to do thing like that.  Hate culprit not the victim. And i am sure u r intelligent enough to understand.

Talking about ayaz getting bashed ... Do u have any idea for much parh n niti have been bashed ...hell niti was called names so many times...krissan n Charlie have also been bashed ...parths girlfriend was also bashed once ...not only ky2 cast but also others for example shq cast goes through the same ... Have any of them reacted like this...if no the the ques is why???? ...
That's what we called maturity n professionalism ...
Everyone has to understand its a youth show n most of the fan following is teenagers girls   
12 n 13 year girls also how much maturity u expect from them 
But ayaz has pointed out everyone in a abusive manner
Posting that crap even when he know most of the fan following is young girls like really young also( 11 , 12 ,13 )also
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what was the content of the post that he is being bashed 
can anyone plz update that in detail
cuz i aint got a clue of whats goin on
nandini-sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ateeqa

Guys i think on Insta Sadda Haq fans are abusing and the KY2 cast are reacting. Though I'm still against Ayaz's approach to the situation. But the the SH fans are destroying the image of KY2 jst to make their show more popular

Wake up!!!  He has posted that crap himself ..no one has done that in his place 
About getting bashed ayaz was not bashed ...
Vikas Gupta was bashed but even then at least bikas has decency not to post such crap