SS: Tera Saath hai jo last part on page 41

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

After writing TS akhir kiyon and appreciated by all of you. I want to write a SS on current floating spoiler of ishita illness but I will not show the reunion of sharam and ishbu...

index:

part 1 : page 1 

part 2 : page 1

part 3 : page 3

part 4 : page 4

part 5 : page 5

part 6 : page 6

part 7 : page 7

part 8 : page 8

part 9 : page 9

part 10 : page 10

part 11 : page 12

part 12 : page 14

part 13 : page 16

part 14 : page 18

part 15 : page 22

part 16 : page 25

part 17 : page 27

part 18 : page 31

part 19 : page 36

last part : page 41

Here go the 1st part hope you all will appreciate my effort.

Ishita sitting in her clinic remembering the past one and a half year how she met ruhi and how her life gets totally change. Now she has a loving daughter and a son, caring and loving husband, loud but lovely sussural... ishita gets up from her chairs and leaves from clinic to go to her house where she get peace...

During way her car got punctured and she was waiting for rickshaw when some goons come and ask for jewelry and mobile phone. When she tried to resist as now they want to get the ring which was gifted by raman, they tried to hit her when someone come to her rescue and gets her head injured. But they again hit them both and leaves...

Before losing her conscious ishita sees the face of her savoir and to her surprise it was shagun...

Scene 2

Ishia opens her eyes and sees herself in her bedroom and all family gathered around her standing tensedly. Raman hurriedly comes to her and ask what happened and how? He only know that someone informs him that his wife is in hospital. Ishita gets surprised as shagun does not let anyone know that at that time shagun was with her and she tried to save ishita from goons... ishita only tell them that when her car gets punctured goons come to rob the mobile and jewelry. She tried to resist then they tried to hit her but some lady come to her rescue instead of her, gets herself hitted by goons . But goons again hit them both and she fell unconcious ... raman ask do you see her face? Ishita was thinking should i tell raman about shagun. Toshi ji interrupts and says why are you bothering my daughter in law? Let her take rest...

Scene 3

It has been three days of accident ishita was going to mart when she see shagun standing with her friend as ishita wants to thank her go towards shagun. There she listens the convo...

Friend: yaar wo tumhare bache hain tum unsay mil kiyon nahe laity un par sab sy zyada haq tumhara hai tum maa ho unki.

Shagun: nahe unki maa ishita hai us ne har farz nibhaya hai jab bache mujse milna nahe chahty to mein kiyon zabardasti unsay millon... mein to yehi chahti hoon kay wo jahan bhi rahy khush rahain.

Ishita was surprised by sudden change behavior of shagun, she wants to talk to her but her mobile phone starts ringing.

Ishita : hello

Doctor: hello ishita I m vidya your doctor your reports has come please can you come here now to collect it.

Ishita : sure it will be there in 20 minutes.

Ishita ends the call and starts to see shagun but she was no where...

Scene 3

Ishita enter the hospital goes in the cabin of doctor and ask for report.

Doctor : look ishita listen to me carefully, your report have some problem

Ishita : what problem doctor?

Doctor : ishita you have cancer...

After listening this ishita gets shattered all her future dreams gets shattered. ishita ask; what are you saying doctor? it cannot be true...

Doctor: it is true you are on last stage your cancer is not cure able .

Ishita:  mera pass waqt kitna hai?

Doctor: 2 months or may be 4 months... I think you should tell your family cancer is such disease which not only kill patient but patient's family also faces very difficulties...

Ishita: you will not tell this to my family please it's a request I do not want that my family suffer due to me.

Doctor: try to understand.

Ishita; please...

She immediately leaves the room and starts walking aimlessly on road remember all the happiness she gets after getting married to raman.. she was about to hit by a car when subbu saves her. Seeing ishita in this state he ask her what happened?

Subbu: I know you have not yet forgiven me because I stoop so low to get revenge but I am very feeling guilty please forgive me and talk to me may possible I will be able to help you.

Ishita looks toward and ask; are you really feeling guilty?

Subbu: yes

Ishita; I will forgive you if you help me will you help me?

Subbu : yess tum jo kaho gi mein wo karoonga.

Ishita: help me to leave raman

Subbu gets shocked

Precap: ishita: raman I want divorce. Shagun and subbu enjoying their win. Abhimaniyu come back

Hope you will like it waiting for your response. what say guys... Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start
it was shagun and subbu plan

want raman to punish them ...
Update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapna_22

Nice start
it was shagun and subbu plan

want raman to punish them ...
Update soon

thanks if want raman to punish them then you have see the next part which i will update tomorrow 
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... So ishita is nt having cancer?? Itz subbu and shagun's plan?? Hope everything goes good and ishita comes to know about their plan...
SushSathisha thumbnail
Hey its nice start..
so shagun and subbu planned this...
Please update soon
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start...Looking forward to see RKB as hero in rescue...
Subbu and Shagun planned it...They will not win surely...

Continue soon and pm me😃
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nyc updte..
but aisa lag rha h ending mai tau sharam nd ishbu ko hi sath hona h...
but u said u  will not show the reunion of sharam and ishbu...??!!!!!
confused..
updt nxt prt asap
ishrasoul thumbnail

here go ...

PART 2

Scene starts from ishita calls raman and ask him to pick up adi from his science class as she is busy in important surgery.

Raman: its ok dear no need to get worry I will pick them

Ishita ends the call. Subbu ask ishita why you want to leave raman? Ishita tells him all about her illness.

Subbu: muje lagta hai tumhain sach ghar waloon ko bata dena chahyie

Ishita: muje samajhne ki koshish kaaro wo sab muje iss halat mein nahe dekh payen gay raman jeete je mar jain gay lekin mery liye unkay dil mein nafrat hone ki wajah say wo phir bhi jee lain gay. Please help me.

Subbu: okay

Ishita thinks muje ruhi kay summer camp say wapis ane say phely yahan say jana hoga.

Ishita returns home very late, adi ask ishita for bed time story but ishita harshly refuse. Raman who just enters listens ishita how rudely she behave with adi but he ignore it. He thinks it will be due to tiredness. Three day passes, ishita behavior with everyone was harsh and she was continuously ignoring her responsibilities. But ishita was feeling very helpless.

Scene 2

One day  ishita shows that she is very angry with adi, raman ask for the reason.

Ishita; bus bohat hogaya I am fed up now

Raman: ishita tumhain hua kiya hai akhir kab say note kar raha haoon tumhara behavior badal gaya hai.

All family gathers there due to the loud voice of ishita and raman.

Ishita: muje azadi chahiye...

Raman: kiya keh rahi ho

Ishita muje iss rishte say azad kar do. I want divorce raman. Mein apse pyar nahi karti mein subbu say pyar karti hoon aur apni zindagi uskay saath guzarna chahati hoon.

Raman shockedly: I do not believe this achanak say tumhain kiya hogaya koi masla hai to batao????

Ishita : I want divorce bus. 

Ishita leaves the house. All family members were in state of shock ...

Raman: aisa nahe kar sakti wo zaroor koi baat hai muje pata karna hoga... his phone rings...

Raman: hello, abhi... important baat... Ishita kay bare mein...Okay I will be there... cuts the call...

Ishita goes to subbu house. Subbu opens the door.

Subbu: tum yahan?

Ishita: please tum aj raat ki flight kar wado mein jaldi say ye sehar chorna chahti hoon... mein ne divorce ka keh diya raman ko... Wo kitna toot gaye hoon gay... Per mein majboor hoon...

Subbu: tum yahan rooko mein abhi tumhari flight karwata hoon... and goes out.

Subbu dails a number and says: kaam hogaya ab wo tumhain phone kary gai... Phir hamara plan complete... smirks

Ishita dials shagun number and says: haan shagun mein ishita kuch pochne ki zaroorat nahe hai mein ja rahi hoon wajah na pochna bus tumhain yehi kehna chahti hoon mere jane kay baad bachoon aur raman ka khayal rakhna and cuts the calls.

Shagun: oho kitni bhooli ho tum... kahan tha na ishita aik din tumse raman, bache aur ghar sab kuch cheen loongi lo cheen liya...

Subbu comes to shagun

Subbu: Mubarak ho jeet...

Shagun: tumhain bhi... Drink??

Subbu : ya sure... Bus ab jab ishita bhalla house divorce paper lay kar jaye to koi problem na ho...

Shagun: daroo mat hamara plan fool proof hai... Aur ishita emotional fool... hum kamyab hi hoon gay...

Scene 3

Raman: haan mani tum ne jaldi mein kiyon bulaya. Kiya baat hai.

Mani: raman baat hi kuch aisi hai subbu aur shagun ne mil kar ishita ko phassaya hai usey jhoot bhola hai kay usy cancer hai lekin muje agay kay plan kay baree mein nahe pata... muje laga yeh baat tumhain bataon... ishita ne tumhain kuch kaha cancer kay bare mein??

Raman: cancer??? Plan... ab samajha wo pagal mujse divorce kiyon mang rahi hai aur shagun aur subbu ka plan kiya hai...

Mani: ishita tum say divorce mang rahi hai ????

Raman: ab dekhna mein kiya karta hoon ... Shagun aur subbu mein tumhain choronga nahe... You have to pay for this... and calls abhishek...

Raman: haan abhishek meri baat goor say suno...

Precap: subbu and shagun exposed by raman ... ishita say sorry to raman ... raman does not listens to ishita...
waiting for your response...
Edited by sparkingsoul - 8 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah gr8 twists..
Ab bajega band Baja of subbu nd shagun.. Lol
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Shagun aur Subbu kabhi nahi sudherenge... Acha hua Raman ko sab such pata chal gaya ab bun dono ki band bajegi aur ab ishita ka kya hoga Ravan Kumar ki gusse se