Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

one more thing i wanna add.
in yest seg shakti said that ish is back and is saying i will never decieve you and other cheezy dialouges so how can she say such things after memory lose..AB and reporters urggg

though i hvn't wanted to say it here but whenever i hv seen his iv, i have felt the inner meaning of speech is the only best n mahan role in matsh is shekhar hence i try to avoid his iv.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shakti even tell all the dialouges..radz give hints .Ab make jocks and never reveal and simriti is just like shakti lolzz..

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
once i.f used to be an accurate source but in matsh case i.f is also fail
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

he said that ish tells" me kabhi dhoka nhi du ge kabhi tumhe andhery me nhi rakho gii"" these dialouges sound that there is nothing ML stuff.reporter may have asked a qs which we dont know .we just know AB answer so i m hopefull that its misunderstanding btw umetv are nt corect many times nor sbb .sbs even dint pointout such crap

i watched sbs there was no mention of ml. Infact there is no match among ishveer,ri's iv n shi's iv.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

though i hvn't wanted to say it here but whenever i hv seen his iv, i have felt the inner meaning of speech is the only best n mahan role in matsh is shekhar hence i try to avoid his iv.

So in the end again we are left with no other option but to wait 😆... Cvs are getting TRPs for creating confusion... But what are these reporters getting ? They can't even convey the news properly..
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

True that.. even in another IV where RV saved ishu in sangeet, he said that everyone are now in the mission of saving ishu after shikar saved her !! He must watch the show before talking such things! I never watch his IVs.. i read dz somewhere.. i juz fast forward his IVs!! But let's not go into that!! Grrr

Idk i.juz hope what ShaDika and Smriti said turns out to be true!!
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

MSA read this SBS thread from page 33 and onwards...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4407336?pn=33

Enchanteaur...one of our forum members pointed out that Ishaani may have not lost her memory nor faked loosing it..

there is a video too that bbishveer shared...which seems to suggests no ML or ML drama...

Firstly thank you for putting up this link and trying to clarify the situation around for all ishveerians.Btw apart from the segment on e24 none of the other segments gave us an inkling about ML so we don't need to take it seriously as they have got it wrong previously as well.Secondly i think ab was taking us for a ride when he uttered such stuff because if you guys go through the telly bytes int which is posted in that thread you'll see his int where he said that ishaani want to stop rari marriage and he would help her in reaching ranveer.While in the other segment (e24)he was blabbering stuff like shikhar would wait for ishaani to get back to normal?Why else would he say such a thing if he is already aware that ishaani loves ranveer only. So he is refuting his own statement across different interviews.

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shakti's interviews r d only interview which I trust he understands what we fans wants and always gives us good hope in his interviews
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Shakti's interviews r d only interview which I trust he understands what we fans wants and always gives us good hope in his interviews

Even smriti's IVs r trustworthy!! She z such a sweet heart and knows what we fans want!! In an IV she said she wl stab ishani and don't worry, she wl be alive as she is the lead!! That's so sweet of her!! Juz lyk shakti!! In his previous show PR he was supporting the main pair as they were loved by more fans than his pairing with the female lead!! He was actually promoting that pair along wd his pairing with the main female lead and was supporting all the fans.. he was not at all partial with fans and accepted all criticisms from fans being the parallel lead!! He z that sweet!! Both smriti and shakti are alike!' Love them so much!! And must say, radz z a sweet heart even though she doesn't give away the story! I Love these 3 so much

And thank u so much BB and mahi for clarifying dz!! Hope this memory loss track z juz a rumour and z a cooked up story
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Even smriti's IVs r trustworthy!! She z such a sweet heart and knows what we fans want!! In an IV she said she wl stab ishani and don't worry, she wl be alive as she is the lead!! That's so sweet of her!! Juz lyk shakti!! In his previous show PR he was supporting the main pair as they were loved by more fans than his pairing with the female lead!! He was actually promoting that pair along wd his pairing with the main female lead and was supporting all the fans.. he was not at all partial with fans and accepted all criticisms from fans being the parallel lead!! He z that sweet!! Both smriti and shakti are alike!' Love them so much!! And must say, radz z a sweet heart even though she doesn't give away the story! I Love these 3 so much

And thank u so much BB and mahi for clarifying dz!! Hope this memory loss track z juz a rumour and z a cooked up story

Yup smriti also gives good interviews she is such a sweetheart in real life