Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: naxathira

i wan to c tht doctor who saved ishani n gv such treatment tht she ran to mandap in few hrs.india needs him..

🤣

🤣
🤣

Word Count: 0

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Will Ekta ever outgrow her pathetic and unrealistic storylines?!
I wish this memory loss drama wasn't a part of this show at least. :(
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmitakshiGuha

Will Ekta ever outgrow her pathetic and unrealistic storylines?!

I wish this memory loss drama wasn't a part of this show at least. :(

even today on SBS Amba mentions that hey are unable to oppose Ishaani due to some circumstances and story line , and they have to permit her to live in waghela house

do you think it is due to ML ??
Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

even today on SBS Amba mentions that hey are unable to oppose Ishaani due to some circumstances and story line , and they have to permit her to live in waghela house

do you think it is due to ML ??

hey sutapa .. i have seen yesterday's segment of Serial nd Cinema in which they showed that same OT scene but yes in which Ishaani clearly said that " Mujhe ranveer ke Paas jana hai " ( i want to go to Ranveer she was lying on the bed and shikhar was standing jst next to her holding her hand... and replied her " tumhe maalum haina ki aaj uski shaadi hone waali hai Ritika se " so in this Ishaani replied that " haan mjhe maalum hai fir bhi mjhe ranveerr k paas jna hai " "
( she knows that ranveer is getting married that means she is not lost his memory )
yes but at the same segmnt they showed that shikhar was talking to his parents that Ishaani willl live with Rv at Rv mansion bcz she lost her memory nd she recognized her as Rv wife...
after watching this i think this cud be a plan of shikahr nd ishaani ( memory loss) ..

i was thinking of posting but cud'nt found the link so not posted..
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia7861

hey sutapa .. i have seen yesterday's segment of Serial nd Cinema in which they showed that same OT scene but yes in which Ishaani clearly said that " Mujhe ranveer ke Paas jana hai " ( i want to go to Ranveer she was lying on the bed and shikhar was standing jst next to her holding her hand... and replied her " tumhe maalum haina ki aaj uski shaadi hone waali hai Ritika se " so in this Ishaani replied that " haan mjhe maalum hai fir bhi mjhe ranveerr k paas jna hai " "
( she knows that ranveer is getting married that means she is not lost his memory )
yes but at the same segmnt they showed that shikhar was talking to his parents that Ishaani willl live with Rv at Rv mansion bcz she lost her memory nd she recognized her as Rv wife...
after watching this i think this cud be a plan of shikahr nd ishaani ( memory loss) ..

thanks very much yaar 🤗
knowing the back ground helps me during writing the episode LU/WU yaara

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia7861

Arghhh..so there is still the case with memory loss...better wait and see...
You never know they may show this as a plan or maybe some curiously created ML by EK creatives...where she remebers some of the stuff...like Ranveer's marriage happening but forgetting rest...i guess the epi will give us the answer...if the doctor comes and tells...then it maybe a real case...else it may be a drama...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Arghhh..so there is still the case with memory loss...better wait and see...
You never know they may show this as a plan or maybe some curiously created ML by EK creatives...where she remebers some of the stuff...like Ranveer's marriage happening but forgetting rest...i guess the epi will give us the answer...if the doctor comes and tells...then it maybe a real case...else it may be a drama...

Mahi ve , I want Ishaani to go to RV with her sane decisive mind and not due any memory loss