Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Good that many talented teams and people have been chosen through people votes 😊 they all are deserving.
First performance is X1X team, it is great πŸ‘

Wow, he is great in timing and spontaneity πŸ˜† Karan asked whether you sent the courier for Kiron, our hero was too quick and spontaneous that he'd have given it directly to her! πŸ˜† my my I am loving this 😳

True Sudha, his spontaneity is improving with every episode. And his and Bharti's timing is turning superb πŸ‘Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Hey der was a kids group similar toX1X , but these judges tho selected em, mocked them saying to many throwing in the air acts which are common. :|

They were really good!
Any idea of the group's name ?

I can't recall.. Were they in any of the semifinals?
goofyCat thumbnail
Yesterday's prefinale- I thought all three acts judges selected for final were deserving
Special mention for the shadow artist, simply brilliant πŸ‘

I had expectations from Lokendra too

Bharti ke Sapne πŸ˜† hilarious πŸ˜†Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Sunday's episode- many of the acts were superb and it must have been really a tough choice for judges.. Manik and the singer duo was totally deserving. The third spot was quite tricky and I felt the magician, dance group from last IGT season and the pop girl, had equal chances.

Hard luck for Lokendra Pal.. All his previous performances were simply superb but in a knockout stage it is required to give consistent performances.

All the best to all finalists.

Missed Bharti ke Sapne πŸ€”
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel all the selections were deserving except the singing duo ...instead Lokender shud have been given the chance...
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheeno

I feel all the selections were deserving except the singing duo ...instead Lokender shud have been given the chance...

I had not liked any of the performances of the singer duo before pre finale.. But felt their yesterday's act had some element. Lokendra was always my favorite, but his dance on Saturday lacked the appeal πŸ˜”
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey gals, anyone here?
What's happening, guys?😲 what's this Sid proposing Bharti?? Seriously this is too much to take even for me, not just Zarqa🀣 I missed the first one hour, as I was away. But watched the moments since Sid entered with his voice resounding along. But his voice...❀️ so deep but husky the same time., How were the performances today, give me some update gals.Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
What's this, total drama is happening in IGT with Bharti and others. I haven't seen any acts till half an hour...,
Sudharies thumbnail
Total crap in the name of comedy, didn't like anything except watching Sid in his white coatπŸ˜‰
Sudharies thumbnail
Manik Paul the winner of IGT season 6..., well deserved[ πŸ‘