Frequent Posters

HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Manik Paul..all the best for ur future.
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the winner of IGT season 6...🥳 and all the best for the future...⭐️

Had it not been for Siddharth Shukla, I wouldn't even know for IGT...thus, thanks to his irresistible charm and charisma, IGT was seen in Germany too...although we didn't understand a single word of it but me, my family and my friends have enjoyed to watch the show, especially all these parts with Sid...and Sid is not only a great actor, he's a born entertainer too...⭐️

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Congratulations to the winner of IGT season 6...🥳 and all the best for the future...⭐️

Had it not been for Siddharth Shukla, I wouldn't even know for IGT...thus, thanks to his irresistible charm and charisma, IGT was seen in Germany too...although we didn't understand a single word of it but me, my family and my friends have enjoyed to watch the show, especially all these parts with Sid...and Sid is not only a great actor, he's a born entertainer too...⭐️

I agree with you Nataly🤗IGT was seen in Serbia too Sid have all,very good actor,he is a great entertainer.fantastic host ⭐️
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Hey gals, anyone here?
What's happening, guys?😲 what's this Sid proposing Bharti?? Seriously this is too much to take even for me, not just Zarqa🤣 I missed the first one hour, as I was away. But watched the moments since Sid entered with his voice resounding along. But his voice...❤️ so deep but husky the same time., How were the performances today, give me some update gals.

Hey Sudha, was busy watching IGT yesterday, so didn't come here at all 😆
It was difficult to blink eye even for a second, when Sid was on screen He was very natural and totally enjoying his anchoring yesterday.
Bharti was little OTT at times yesterday, but everything is fair when Sid is there 😛

They properly used Sid and Bharti's strengths to make the anchoring entertaining.. I enjoyed it 😃
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I liked performances of all the contestants yesterday. It was really a tough choice, and I was confused whom should I vote.. Because had I voted for someone, it would have been unfair to the others, for all of them were so deserving!!

But at last only one was to be declared the winner, and he was the most deserving one.. Congratulations to Manik Paul and I wish he fulfills all his and his mother's dreams 👏

Our hosts and judges were a laugh riot, totally enjoyed it. Specially Sid and Bharti's all acts were delightful and funny.. 😛

A very good season of IGT 👍🏼 I am going to miss it from today...