grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs...😊 as usual stunning and gorgeous 😳

btw i guess mawra also wore this type of dress,why so many bashing to her πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahira tries too hard with her expressions. The second picture looks awkward...she does that pose a lot. Lol
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

tfs...😊 as usual stunning and gorgeous 😳

btw i guess mawra also wore this type of dress,why so many bashing to her πŸ˜†

Mahira gets her fair share of bashing for what she wears no worries.. she's not "spared" by any chance. Don't believe me, please check All Pakistani Dramas Page on Facebook or comments under reviewit.pk 😊
And with Mawra people are more disappointed by the image she's representing and how it's not for Pakistani culture. They expected her to a follow a different route not the one Veena, Meera or Humaima took.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mahira gets her fair share of bashing for what she wears no worries.. she's not "spared" by any chance. Don't believe me, please check All Pakistani Dramas Page on Facebook or comments under reviewit.pk 😊
And with Mawra people are more disappointed by the image she's representing and how it's not for Pakistani culture. They expected her to a follow a different route not the one Veena, Meera or Humaima took.

why would i worry if mahira is not bashed😲 i like her...what i said what mawra wore is not something unusual for pakistani celebs.in fact most of the celebs wear this type of dress in pakistan itself...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

why would i worry if mahira is not bashed😲 i like her...what i said what mawra wore is not something unusual for pakistani celebs.in fact most of the celebs wear this type of dress in pakistan itself...

because people seem to think mahira is easily spared for her clothing while mawra isn't πŸ˜† but they wear it off-screen not on-screen.. that's why i say with mawra the issue is more to do with representing culture in Bollywood and not what she wore. it wasn't expected of her because she has this good girl image from her dramas.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
She has become way too skinny and the first dress didn't suit her
I guess she is losing all the weight to fit into Bollywood clothes but it jus took away the attraction from her face

Her hands are also looking too skinny and her face weird

The basic nice structure is broken