Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
comparing is one way of saying this is better than that. WE say such and such is looking like a KAMWALA type hero ... what is that comparing ???? MOst of us came from Ekta shows to Pak shows because of much better story ,acting for pure entertainment. None of us are taking board exams on this. The point i am trying to make is that entertainment has to be quality to be appreciated and for viewers to enjoy. I also see Fahad's point too that here and there there will be lighter entertainment as well not every thing can be made with social enlightment. How do you new stories three showes a day compare to back in PTV days there was one drama a week. Just think of that ... story line scopes are limited and over used. Actually what our mind perceived so many years ago has not left but watch current good drama and see today we have much better, direction,sets,clothes,lighting,makeup even the old stories are not relevant to today's life.
we all have our FAV actors, dramas, movies and that is because of comparing. nothing is wrong with that as long as its a honest , leveled comparison. Disney has done collaboration with bollywood , now its is fair to say comparing they have better resources and technology than Pak Movie industry and because of that they are producing better quality of movie but that has nothing to do with the talented actors not storyline...

ps .. Fahad's company does produce terrible drama's though.. not entertaining... big blahhh ..what ever type...
love his acting personally

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its the quality that brought me back to pak dramas, not the quantity, Mzzbn had the content, just like the ptv era...now its just doosri beewiyaan, kidnapping on wedding nights etc, havent they learned anything from humsafar, zgh etc etc.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Fahad is just trying to defend his productions since they are usually lame.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The last good thing I saw him in was Kankar. Doosri Biwi to meinay naam sun ke hi decide kar lia im not gonna watch it. And I was right. I caught a few scenes randomly one day and was rolling my eyes the whole time. Such a good actor, and wasting time and talent.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He needs to start doing other productions dramas and please do come back to TV . I miss him so dearly.