Ayesha Takia fasts for Farhan

fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Farhan Azmi and Ayesha Takia
Ayesha Takia is one actress who has her priorities down right. For the second year in a row, Ayesha is keeping the Ramzan fasts with boyfriend, restaurateur Farhan Azmi.

Ayesha was unavailable as she is currently shooting for Lovely Singh's Kya Love Story Hai in Cape Town, so we spoke to Farhan. He says, "It's true. Ayesha has been keeping the roza. It's the second year that she's done it and I think it's very adorable of her. Last year too she kept the fast for all 30 days."

Crazy love

Insisting that it was Ayesha's own choice to fast, Farhan says, "Ayesha told me that she will keep the fast with me every year. I am not just flattered, I feel like the luckiest guy on earth. In today's times, who does these things? It's really true love I guess!"

That's not all. Ayesha has made him quit smoking too. "I am a very spiritual person. I say my prayers, I don't drink and now I have quit smoking too. Ayesha has brought about all these changes. She's done it all."

The couple seems totally in love, which makes us wonder is marriage is on the cards any time soon. "Not yet. After Dor, Ayesha has been flooded with some fantastic offers. Currently she's in Cape Town shooting for Kya Love Story Hai. She has been so busy working that I haven't seen her for over a month."

He adds, "I am very proud of the kind of work Ayesha is choosing for herself. I am not very fond of watching films, but the kind of respect Ayesha commands in the film industry and the way she carries herself is outstanding."

What's next on Farhan's menu?

Farhan Azmi owns Basilico, Koyla and Rooftop restaurants. Currently, he's expanding his chain to 35 outlets all over India, London and Dubai. "We might be getting into the hotel industry as well.

Right now, the plan is to have a chain of chic cafes that serve breads, coffees and desserts. We are negotiating with the biggest chain of coffee manufacturers in Australia for this."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangina r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats really sweet of her 😃

she seems so sweet 😳
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah so sweet hats off to u ayesha...well done n farhan also
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whoa...she looks really different without her make-up i could rarely reconize her
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats so sweeet of her
how nice....
she is awesome and they are seriously called in love..TRUE LOVERs
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwww...so sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt 😛
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2