Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

grey let me know after she watches any of them. would love to know her opinion.

sure cimba :) but currently she is busy for some reasons..that's why is not able to watch dramas now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
doesnt matter how much we bash ekta i lived on her shows from 2000 to 2008

Like literally my life was those shows

KUTUMB

KASAUTI ZINDAGI KI

KAISA YEH PYAAR HAIN

KAHI TOH HOGA

KAHI KISSI ROZ

KIYUKI SAAS

i was addicted to them and literally watched them years after years

Then Bade achche lagte hain also was epic in yr 1

Among the doc shows i watched DMG only ...also miley jab hum tum...pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani...love ne mila di jodi...navya...geet...i used to watch them as if there is no tomorrow

And the recent lead hero heroines r jus servants compared to what we r used to see as leads
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ekta had great run and above mention and lot more were great shows. few of the cast form the show was failed movie stars and others made to movies. rest are doing well in the spots they are but the problem is the current shows and cast. hope it changes soon. I used to like balika vadhu , ye rishta kya kahelata hai, few other but they are being being pulled more than a chewing gum... boring... some of the polt is also not making sense
i saw most of abby's mentioned shows my slf and few more as i say...
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
right...that time those ekta shows were something like i could not survive without...those shows used to take me to fantasy...i used to imagine myself in the lead actress' place..:p ( well i was in 4-8 standard then) i was big fan of the shows u mentioned..and anurag prerna were my most fav couple...
but the problem is we used to like those stories that time...but in 2015 we obviously won't like what we used to like back then..but makers come up with those storylines again and again...
dramas r dragged like anything..they start with some unique concept then loose tracks
cimba right..yrkklh was good but how many years they will drag it!! It started i think when i was in school...but now i almost finished my university..and it is still on air :p
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for recommending Behadd...
What a Telefilm.. Fawad khan and Nadia Jamil..A masterpiece...👏

i agree with Abby and cimba..used to watch so many serials rangrasiya,swaraswtichandra,geet IPKKND and many ekta shows ..bot now i feel so boring ..and unnecessary dragging ...
leads doesn't attract you no more ..and it's true they look like chaprasi 😆
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

thanks for recommending Behadd...
What a Telefilm.. Fawad khan and Nadia Jamil..A masterpiece...👏

i agree with Abby and cimba..used to watch so many serials rangrasiya,swaraswtichandra,geet IPKKND and many ekta shows ..bot now i feel so boring ..and unnecessary dragging ...
leads doesn't attract you no more ..and it's true they look like chaprasi 😆

yap behad was awesome 😳 apart from fawad and Nadia sajal was also superb there