Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Oh ya now that Cimba mentioned it,I remembered.

Fawad's movie "Behadd" is a very good option. It has a lovely story about mother-daughter relationship.

the message is more or less about how sometimes we take our mothers for granted and how sometimes we forget that their lives dont revolve just around us,they have a life outside of bringing us up too.

yes behad was too good...perfect for all aged group
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am Indian living in USA for most of my life
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I am Indian living in USA for most of my life

oh 😊

Word Count: 1

grey23 thumbnail
btw with mom i was also re watching zgh and once again fell in love with this serial,with fawad with sanam saeed...😳

next mission durre shawar...😊

these r some of a kind will never become boring no matter how many times i watch them
cimba thumbnail
ZGH is a wonderful serial because it shows women can do anything they wish and work hard for. life is a struggle and each day is a new chapter... women liberation does not mean chote kapde and late night partying... true meaning of liberating is think above choti soch and be there for each other ... support your family ... be self sufficient.. respect... one needs to carry self with respect in order to get respect. education is a must specially for women and that is one way to earn respect from society and from family. lovely drama ... dont let anyone hold you back ..
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
DeS would be a perfect choice.
cimba thumbnail
grey let me know after she watches any of them. would love to know her opinion.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Grey i can so understand ur moms condition

Used to watch all youth shows of star one and madhubala rang rasiya beinteha in colors

Zee tv qubool hain with ksg surbhi was fire

Star plus ipkknd and ipkknd2...ek hasina thi...saraswatichamdra .pratigya...emmbh...gosh i miss all these shows and stars

Life ok i watched dil se dua aka story of psycho viraj jaanvi...then tumhari pakhi was good too with iqbal shraddha arya

The new show stars look so lower league they dont look leads from any angle

Recent two indian shows i liked were everest and life oks pukar

Now none of the shows r worth it in any channel except reporters

I miss the old shows and the old golden days when i had a zillion shows to catch up on everyday and now i only watch zindagi sony and asmano pe likha in rishtey

I never thought such day wud ever come when i wud hv no indian soap to watch
cimba thumbnail
So right on that point that none of the leads look like no more than chaprasi to me. I mean so many good looking people in the world and Indian soaps can't find anyone good looking with half way decent voice and acting skills for TV.
Iqbal khan and his voice ... Sooo good.
Guy lead in rang radical ashish ? Was very good as well.
Ram kapoor is blown up like a balloon other wise he was good back in the days. In this business actor need to stay fit and look good .
Ronin Roy is good but he is older. Audience need variety.
I have completely stopped watching Indian soaps as well.
Another thing is story is being stretched like a chewing gum. Never ending with non stop festivals and ladoo making for those festivals. Meri to sugar ki Bimari ho gai laddoo Dekh dekh Ke. Lol
grey23 thumbnail
i agree with Abby and Cimba...i also almost completely stopped watching indian soaps..i mean how longer people will watch those repetitive stories,unbelievable twists,plotting against one another without any reason..uggh;!