grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello frnds!! i m back with another stupid topic 😆

as u know i m just 1 year old to pakistani serial but now have become addicted to them...i have started with humsafar and then went crazy and made my sister watch humsafar...and then became diwani of fawad and together watched zgh...and then no looking back 😆 but ever since we started watching pakistani dramas our constant ranting about them compelled my mom to watch them...as we have ary digital channel in our home she watched mai bushra and pyaray afzal...but she is not comfortable in watching dramas in laptop...(typical mom 😆) my sister constantly persuaded her for last 6 month to watch only 1 drama and finally she agreed to watch zindegi gulzer hai...

guys u wont believe her reaction after watching it...she has gone crazy like us...she is like what the hell i watch on tv!!! she is stunned...she liked this drama a lot..she could relate to it in many things...

now i want help from you...she wants to see more..but as u know what we like may not be liked by a middle aged woman..for example she wont like alvida as much as i like it...

so could u suggest me some dramas that a woman in her age may like?something that has realistic approach?😊

sorry if u find this topic irrelevant to post here 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tell me about that ...i just stared watching pak drama ..and going crazy ..stopped watching star plus and other channels ..watching hours and hours on computer 😆 finished ZGH ..started humsufar ..and alvida , Ded ,mnyh,muqadas currently going on 😆
i don't know a lot about other ..but i think she will like Ded
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
grey she would like most that we would like. Now let me know what is consider middle age ??? bad bad ...😆
tell mommy dear come on now she needs to catch up to i pad...like me. only use i have is for you tube for rest i use desktop. I walk around with i pad and hook up to personal hot spot on my hair apoitments and kids lessons so i entertain my self... serious addiction here ... soon i will have to go through pakistani serials anonymous (detox like alcoholic anonymous)
I went through fahad now and they are beautiful...
first was FQ and they were fantastix as well.
some of humayun saeed
i may have started watching after you but i am a die hard fan and gotten so many family and friends hooked on this.

Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha zindgai gulzar hai is one show which people from all age groups will like. Thats one show our entire family used to sit together and watch in zindagi.
I think your mom will like Dur-E-Shahwar.

That had a beautiful story. Its the story of how a woman's life changes from being a daughter ,then to a wife, then to a mother. Shahwar is married to Mansoor and his household is not as well off as how Shahwar's was. But Shahwar doesnt complain,her mother in law takes advantage of her,there comes a time when her husband too is against her. She wasnt allowed to visit her maayka too now and no phone calls either.
So Shahwar would write letters to her father in desperation and the letters her father writes in reply were very meaningful. They were like 'lessons to life'. WIth time,everything gets sorted out. Her mother in law too changes and her husband is now a loving and caring husband

Years later,Shahwar's daughter is having some problems with her husband,when Shahwar tells her marriage isnt easy,its about compromise etc,her daughter retorts and says "Not everyone is as good as father. You're lucky.Im not." To this,Shahwar is reminded of her past and her struggles and how her husband too wasnt perfect. And she gives those lessons told by her father to her daughter

Dur-E-Shahwar had a beautiful story and those letters had so much depth.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

tell me about that ...i just stared watching pak drama ..and going crazy ..stopped watching star plus and other channels ..watching hours and hours on computer 😆 finished ZGH ..started humsufar ..and alvida , Ded ,mnyh,muqadas currently going on 😆
i don't know a lot about other ..but i think she will like Ded

ha ha thanks nep...but u finish humsafar 1st then i have loads of suggestions for u :D
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

grey she would like most that we would like. Now let me know what is consider middle age ??? bad bad ...😆
tell mommy dear come on now she needs to catch up to i pad...like me. only use i have is for you tube for rest i use desktop. I walk around with i pad and hook up to personal hot spot on my hair apoitments and kids lessons so i entertain my self... serious addiction here ... soon i will have to go through pakistani serials anonymous (detox like alcoholic anonymous)
I went through fahad now and they are beautiful...
first was FQ and they were fantastix as well.
some of humayun saeed
i may have started watching after you but i am a die hard fan and gotten so many family and friends hooked on this.

cimba u r really an inspiration dear...at a times i feel u r younger than me..:D
grey23 thumbnail
@ femme fatale and Kashmiri yes durre shawar would be perfect for her...that is another epic serial with wonderful acting and realistic approach
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m not including the recent shows as they r not finished yet

Among recent shows the ones she will like will be

Digest writer

Mehram

Mere meherbaan

Piya mann bhaye

Manay na yeh dil

Vasl

Khamoshiyaan

Mata e jaan

Mayeni

Kabhi kabhi

Mere qatil mere dildaar

Mirat ul uroos

Qaid e tanhai

Bari apa

Shukk

Bashar momin

Chup raho

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Durre shewar
Meri zaat zara e benishan ( my MIL loved it)
Kankar
Maat
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just a suggestion why don't you download the drama and watch it on tv, when we had to watch a drama as family we downloaded the episodes and connected our laptop to the tv
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago