Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Filming in England might add to their production value only if their London is not Istanbul the rest of the story sounds soo mehh.. not a great fan of Imran either and they're gonna have that Sadia girl again?? yeahh definitely not watching😆

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think The girl is meant to be a humshakal, only I think she'll belong to a different faith
Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago
abby you always like the weirdest shows :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

I think The girl is meant to be a humshakal, only I think she'll belong to a different faith

Spoilers lol

Yup, from what I remember the Jewish girl he meets is a lookalike of Iman. He is devoted to his faith and becomes a scholar or something. The Jewish girl reverts to Islam, he names her Iman and they maybe get married. I cannot remember for sure though.

No point in casting Sadia Khan again because Sadia Khan doesn't even look like Sadia Khan anymore.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Koi KAM ki story hi bata do🤔.
@ pallo, what makes you think i watched ,mehram...i saw the first 7-8 episodes, thats about it...that much mehram was enough for me...i dobt know why i even bother with ayesha khans shows.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Koi KAM ki story hi bata do🤔.

@ pallo, what makes you think i watched ,mehram...i saw the first 7-8 episodes, thats about it...that much mehram was enough for me...i dobt know why i even bother with ayesha khans shows.

ek Ayesha Khan and Ghreebon ka Bollywood actor.. kon ekhe unke drame..🤢
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mora piya was very underrated

I watched it in ZINDAGI few months back and it was so good

I guess for the low production values and airing in geo it didn't get the Mich needed fame jus like manjali

Adeel amina and the lol kid was too good

Geo was a big channel back then. Its popularity decreased after that Shaista Lodhi incident happened.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

No point in casting Sadia Khan again because Sadia Khan doesn't even look like Sadia Khan anymore.

😆😆

Word Count: 0

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
#btw why u guys don't like sadia khan?? Any particular reason? I have seen her only in KAM...she was ok there..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I didnt see KAM but watched Laa, the girl doesnt know how to act🤢, chali hain bollywood kay khwab dekhne