Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yess the second season is the part of the novel.
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved first one ..but i am not waiting for this i started disliking Imran abbas ..but dnt know if i will watch this or not 😛
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai is sort of a modernized and definitely a better produced version of KAM 😆
It took me so much effort to get through the whole thing, I had to finish it because of the hype and I was feeling left out 🤓 The depression was real man.

The rest of the story sounds ... 🥱 I might pass.
The second season is going to suck! My fiance has read the novel and he told me that the guy goes abroad and falls for some Jewish girl and apparently I think that will be a lookalike of Iman :S
Theres no point of making it now. Seriously. No one even cares about it anymore. Most of the people who used to watch dramas at that time wont even watch it.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah they just dramatized the first half of the book. After Emaan's death, Hammad moves to London for further studies. It is sort of his spiritual journey where he meets a Jewish girl and researches on the belief of Holocaust and Jewish/Muslim relations. It will be about how he begins to interconnect his love for Emaan with his love for God. And the Jewish girl he meets at university becomes his friend. They would have to rope in some actress who has English looks which is quite difficult. 😛

thanks, I guess that's why they have that Jewish star sign on the poster. The Jewish girl part is going to be tough. I heard a lot of good things about the novel...the show however was nothing extraordinary.
was the director of first season Anjum? No wonder the direction was bad
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The second season is going to suck! My fiance has read the novel and he told me that the guy goes abroad and falls for some Jewish girl and apparently I think that will be a lookalike of Iman :S

yeah, how are they going to convincingly have a Jewish girl in their show? I'm iffy about that...though the first season wasn't great itself. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

was the director of first season Anjum? No wonder the direction was bad

yeah it was..direction and production were horrible.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

yeah, how are they going to convincingly have a Jewish girl in their show? I'm iffy about that...though the first season wasn't great itself. 😆

well someone told me the same girl Sadia Khan will be his love interest here.

And my fiance thinks that they will change the story from the noovel as they cant show a Jewish girl