Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Khuda aur mohabbat is a quite an old show

That time production values were very low

And hence the supporting actors acting was OTT and the sets were very beggar like

And it was way too depressing

Yousuf is kinda a modern version of KAM and everyone is loving it

If KAM was made now it wud hv been presented in a way better way

But it had its share of good scenes acting and dialogues which made it such a big hit in that time when Indian ekta serials were ruling tv ...in that time span this show left a huge mark and that says something

I won't say it a tremendous show the way it's portrayed out to b and considered a legend ...no it wasn't a legendary show

But it wasn't as bad as the comments above is saying ...keeping the state of pak drama industry that time it was pretty good...and I HATE stadia Khan too...Cudnt watch laa for her but in this show surprisingly she is tolerable and she does hv chemistry with Imran which made their few scenes so IMPACTFUL to the viwers

BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHO IS THE GIRL WHOSE

ONLY EYES AM I SEEING ...someone plz try to get the actress name

looks like the season 2 HAS BIGGER BUDGET hence the heroine has to b good at any cost

As mentioned, KAM isn't old. It's from 2011. The problem with the show was what Pallo mentioned above.

And, I disagree with KAM being like MNYH. MNYH is so much better and the story is different even though I do understand what you're saying. Imran is also much better in MNYH than KAM in my opinion. I personally don't rate him much in KAM.

but if they shoot in Europe, and get a good director and producer..second season could be totally different.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

As I said if it was made now with better production values it wud hv been way better but when compared to that time period it was a super duper hit drama...so something must be in the drama to pull the audience and it jus can't be for Imran only coz many other old dramas of Imran in that time was flop too

So there

Opinions Will always vary

But majority of the general audience liked the show

Yes i know it got popular but never understood why.
starstruckk thumbnail
Guys, if Sadia's character dies..how is it even possible to have her return in any shape or form in the second season? unless they show her flashbacks...I really hope not. I hope they rope in another actress and show Imran moved on.
starstruckk thumbnail
Has anyone read the novel by the way? what's there left to show?
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like this thread most of the ppl seems to agree that neither the show was good nor the actors 😆
This drama for me has been the biggest disappointment out of all the dramas i have seen in my life. 😊

But i will give this drama a chance since i have started to like Imran abbas
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I like this thread most of the ppl seems to agree that neither the show was good nor the actors 😆

This drama for me has been the biggest disappointment out of all the dramas i have seen in my life. 😊

But i will give this drama a chance since i have started to like Imran abbas

I'm more excited about them possibly shooting in London. I feel that'll add to the show for sure.
starstruckk thumbnail
Someone made a fan made trailer of KAM season 2. Credit to whoever made it.

I like the effort..even though I don't want Imran Abbas remembering Sadia's character at all. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg5ugRg458[/YOUTUBE]

I really hope they rope in a good director. I don't like Anjum Shehzad..and I sure hope Javeria Saud doesn't produce it. The first was a big hit...so let's see what happens here..if it even happens. lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I guess, we didnt like mehram either., high five....runs away before abby comes with her big font😆

😆😆 Abby did not notice this comment .. you got spared...😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Has anyone read the novel by the way? what's there left to show?

Yeah they just dramatized the first half of the book. After Emaan's death, Hammad moves to London for further studies. It is sort of his spiritual journey where he meets a Jewish girl and researches on the belief of Holocaust and Jewish/Muslim relations. It will be about how he begins to interconnect his love for Emaan with his love for God. And the Jewish girl he meets at university becomes his friend. They would have to rope in some actress who has English looks which is quite difficult. 😛
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I tried to watch the first season but its poor presentation just put me off from continuing. The novel is good though. The only thing I liked about the show is its OST.