Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
BTW I am hearing about the season 2 since 2013.. Like I have actually read that Hammad will be in London n thatz how it will start.. Letz see..
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is Sadia khan in it??
Although i was very excited for KAM but it was sooo bad.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After reading the comments now i m also feeling that it was bad 😆 btw still looking forward to the 2nd season
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Didnt watch KAM the first, why would I watch the second...sadia khan is just horrible.

Didn't watch the first one either but my friend did and she said it sucked..😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Khuda aur mohabbat is a quite an old show
That time production values were very low

And hence the supporting actors acting was OTT and the sets were very beggar like

And it was way too depressing

Yousuf is kinda a modern version of KAM and everyone is loving it

If KAM was made now it wud hv been presented in a way better way

But it had its share of good scenes acting and dialogues which made it such a big hit in that time when Indian ekta serials were ruling tv ...in that time span this show left a huge mark and that says something

I won't say it a tremendous show the way it's portrayed out to b and considered a legend ...no it wasn't a legendary show

But it wasn't as bad as the comments above is saying ...keeping the state of pak drama industry that time it was pretty good...and I HATE stadia Khan too...Cudnt watch laa for her but in this show surprisingly she is tolerable and she does hv chemistry with Imran which made their few scenes so IMPACTFUL to the viwers

BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHO IS THE GIRL WHOSE

ONLY EYES AM I SEEING ...someone plz try to get the actress name

looks like the season 2 HAS BIGGER BUDGET hence the heroine has to b good at any cost
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Khuda aur mohabbat is a quite an old show

That time production values were very low

And hence the supporting actors acting was OTT and the sets were very beggar like

And it was way too depressing

Yousuf is kinda a modern version of KAM and everyone is loving it

If KAM was made now it wud hv been presented in a way better way

But it had its share of good scenes acting and dialogues which made it such a big hit in that time when Indian ekta serials were ruling tv ...in that time span this show left a huge mark and that says something

I won't say it a tremendous show the way it's portrayed out to b and considered a legend ...no it wasn't a legendary show

But it wasn't as bad as the comments above is saying ...keeping the state of pak drama industry that time it was pretty good...and I HATE stadia Khan too...Cudnt watch laa for her but in this show surprisingly she is tolerable and she does hv chemistry with Imran which made their few scenes so IMPACTFUL to the viwers

BUT THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHO IS THE GIRL WHOSE

ONLY EYES AM I SEEING ...someone plz try to get the actress name

looks like the season 2 HAS BIGGER BUDGET hence the heroine has to b good at any cost

@bold out of ALL the dramas i have seen this was for me the worst one 😆

The first drama i actually had to stop watching because it was so bad
I loved the novel though, but this drama was torture, the only thing good about this show was the OST
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

@bold out of ALL the dramas i have seen this was for me the worst one 😆

The first drama i actually had to stop watching because it was so bad
I loved the novel though, but this drama was torture, the only thing good about this show was the OST

As I said if it was made now with better production values it wud hv been way better but when compared to that time period it was a super duper hit drama...so something must be in the drama to pull the audience and it jus can't be for Imran only coz many other old dramas of Imran in that time was flop too

So there

Opinions Will always vary

But majority of the general audience liked the show
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The show is only 4 years old ie in 2011..and production quality wasn't bad at that time.. It was only KAM that was pretty bad.. There were shows like Mera Naseeb, Main Abdul Qadir hoon, Takay ki aayegi baraat, Mera Saayein etc.. all of them had pretty good production value.. so it has nothing to do with production value.. The show itself was made poorly because Anjum Shehzad is not a great director and Javeria Saud's production house is nothing extra ordinary plus the actors were so bad..

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think its too late
its been 4 years
And Iam dreading Sadia Khan. She was ok in 1st season coz didnt had much to do but in 2nd season she will have a bigger role and she a horrible horrible actress
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Didnt watch KAM the first, why would I watch the second...sadia khan is just horrible.

yeah, Sadia Khan is a horrible actress. I personally didn't like the story of KAM either...but, I'm still going to watch this if it ever happens because Sadia's role ended in the first movie..and apparently the second one continues with Imran residing in Europe.