Khuda aur Mohabbat season 2 going on the floors?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Hashim Nadeem is really serious about KAM getting a second season. Both Imran and him have it updated on their official facebook pages. Imran posted this picture..

along with a caption "The wait is about to end soon."

Does anyone even know what season 2 could possibly be about? 😕 Is there more to the novel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

what??!!! wow!! really!!!

It seems like it...I read Hashim Nadeem once say to Imran that he has the script ready it's a matter of Imran saying yes.

Personally, I didn't like season 1 at all...but I look forward to this especially since Sadia's character is gone. .or I hope so. Have you read this novel? I read that they'll start from Hammad being in London. ..that seems interesting if true.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It seems like it...I read Hashim Nadeem once say to Imran that he has the script ready it's a matter of Imran saying yes.

Personally, I didn't like season 1 at all...but I look forward to this especially since Sadia's character is gone. .or I hope so. Have you read this novel? I read that they'll start from Hammad being in London. ..that seems interesting if true.

nope i have not read the novel but i liked the 1st season...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Didnt watch KAM the first, why would I watch the second...sadia khan is just horrible.
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope this one's a little less depressing. Looking forward!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Didnt watch KAM the first, why would I watch the second...sadia khan is just horrible.

. 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

same pinch..😆 well now I can also say.. "we are the official weirdos of this forum" 😆
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadia's character is dead, so phew. Didnt Imran die in the end too? He fell down pretty convincingly. Did he get up again?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

same pinch..😆 well now I can also say.. "we are the official weirdos of this forum" 😆

I guess, we didnt like mehram either., high five....runs away before abby comes with her big font😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww.. KAM mein sirf ek cheez kaam ki thi.. N that was Imran Abbas aka Hammad.. For me KAM is equal to him only.. So I am happy to have a second season with of course a different concept ..

Sadia Khan didn't bother me much as my eyes were only on Imran, plus she was just 'present' in the show... Nothing much to do for her 😆 I would be happy with a different someone this time having a good role...