New OS: Jab Tum Ho Saath pt 2 pg 5 (Bitter Nahi Sweet Truth) 10/06

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys here i am back with an OS..
I was watching English Vinglish yesterday so some influence of it is here...
please do tell me how do you find it!!!

----------------------------
|| Jab tum ho saath ||

He was back at last! But why? He loved the place he stayed dint he? London yes that's the place he wanted to be there. But his love for family won and he was back. Back to his mother and father, back to his annoying yet lovely sibblings.

Raman Kumar Bhalla, successful business man, CEO of the year was a 27 years old man. Being known as the most successful youngest entrepreneur, he had the ability to make anyone go on their knees by his charm and handsomeness. However, he was also someone who never went behind girls much. Yes he had his own share of fun with girls but was not interested to be committed to anyone.

When he came back, he for sure knew that he would be forced to marry. And as right anything can be he was married. He cared the least about the marriage. Not once he looked into eyes of the girl who he was marrying to. Just followed what his family wanted and atlast was married.

After all the rituals where over and the couple sat in the car and drove back to their house.

Ishita Iyer, daughter of Mr and Mrs Vishwanath Iyer was 25 years old. She was very nave and an uneducated girl. Her parents couldn't afford to get her educated. She was a very sweet girl, cultured and helpful. Hence toshi and mr bhalla has chosen her for raman.

Ishita entered the Bhalla house making her foot prints on the floor with red liquid, Raman just walked on and smiled to toshi ishita felt very welcomed from the family especially the ladies i.e, toshi, simmi and rinki.'

Simmi took Ishita to her oom and left after teasing her lightly... though ishita felt very weird she barelt knew him and was going to start a new life with him?? She sat in the middle of the bed and startled lightly hearing Raman come in. she held her two hands tightly on her lengha. Raman saw all the decoration for the suhaag raat and shook his head. He didn't miss ishitas nervous hand movement she was twirling her finger nervously

"Tumhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, main tumhare paas nahi aaunga"

(You don't have to do this I wont come close to you...)

Hearing this Ishita felt a relief and moved herself from the middle of the bed to the side, she took off the veil in front of her face and glanced at Raman "he looked at her for a brief second and looked away to the dark night, with the cold wind penetrating in the room..

" Shayad kabhie nahi tumhare paas aonga '" raman said looking at her determinately '

( Maybe , I wont ever come close to you in such way )

Ishita looked on confusedly " Main kuch samjhi nahi "( I don't understand what your saying)

"  tum jo karne chahthi ho who tum Kar sakthi who'Tum azad ho 'Tumhe muhje kuch nahi kehne se who kaam Kar sakthi ho " he said firmly

( whatever you want to do you can do it , you don't need my permission for anything . Your free , you can do anything you like without telling me ..)

Ishita was surprised at this ,

" App kaisi zindagi ki baat karein hain ??"She asked slowly yet innocently

( What kind of life are you talking about ?)

" Aise zindagi jahan main kuch bhi kar saktha hoon aur ek patni meri peeche nahi ho ! " he said seriously ( A life where I could do anything without a wife behind my back all the time )

Ishita felt surprised at this and lowered her head feeling sad  he said all those promises at the wedding but wont fulfill them ?

" Look Ishita 'In front of the family we will be like husband and wife but once were together we are free ..I don't need to tell you what Im doing or where I am nor do you ."

"Jee??" ( what?)

"Yup we only have to act as a husband and wife"

"Ermm ... Mujhe angrezi samaj mein nahi aati" she mumbled embarrassed.

(I don't understand English)

"What!! You don't understand English"  he was shocked would be an understatement. But seeing her confused state he continued in hindi

Tumhe angrezi nahi aati? Tumne padaai nahi ki? Mean tum unpad ho? He was frustrated, angry and irritated.

Ishita seeing his outburst had tears in her eyes. She knew he was educated. She felt ashamed in front of him.

Raman looked her in tears and calmed down a little but was no where away from getting rid of his anger.

"Dekho ishita i am a .. I mean mein bahut bada CEO hun.. aur mein aapne zindagi ek aisi ladki ke saath nahi jee sakta jisko angrezi nahi aata. Lekin mere paas koi aur option bhi nahi hai.. matlab chara nahi hai.. mein apne parivaar se bahut pyaar karta hun aur unhe khush dekhna chahta hun.. unke khushi tum mein hai.. toh jaise meine pehle kaha.. hum sirf parivaar ke samne ek pati patni hai iss room mein  nahi"

(see ishita I am a very successful ceo and I cannot live my life with someone who doesn't know English. But I love my family and want to see the happy. Their happiness lies in you. Hence as I said earlier we our husband and wife only in front of the other. In this room we are only two strangers.)

Ishita dint have any thing to say she just nodded. They both slept like two strangers in a room one on bed and one on couch. This is how their first meeting went.

As the days passed Ishita always cared for the family as her owns. She loved and respected everyone and everyone equally loved her back. Her equation was the best with ramans sibblings. Simmi was like her elder sister, rinki her younger and romi like her own baby brother. They all took care of ishita the most. Toshi loved her a lot and took care of her like her daughter and mr. Bhalla loved pampering her.. however the only one who dint seem to even give a shit about her was raman.. every time when they were in the room.. they behaved like two strangers.. Ishita though now also hoped raman atleast acknowledged her presence always faced disappointment. Raman felt very frustrated at her not knowing English... however, gradually he seems to understand the reason for her being uneducated making his frustration go away. He also noticed that she was a very fun loving caring and a child. The way she laughs was something so cute he wished he was the reason for her laugh. However after a second he would snap back and smack himself for his thoughts.

Slowly he realized he is falling in love with her. He don't know how, don't know when but he knew he loved her adored her. But he was not able to verbalise his feelings. Can you guess why well he was scared. Yes the great RKB was scared. He knew she noticed this because now a days they had developed a friendship between them.

How did their friendship start was yet another incident. their ignorance gave away when she had visited one of the parties with raman.

One the insistence of the family Raman took ishita to a party organized by his client. When they reached there raman made her sit on one of the tables and moved around talking to his friends. Ishita was all alone till many women came and commented on her dressing. She had worn a pink saree with a thing silver border. But the party was of a western theme and they embarrassed her.

She coudnt communicate with any of them as she dint know English. She felt humiliated. That's the time Raman had come to her rescue. He freed her from the clutches of those unkind people and took her back home comforting her tears.

That was the beginning of their friendship. Apologies were made and a bond was created.

Now they were best of friends. They shared their all the problems with each other and cared for each other, made each other happy.

While the whole life as started to feel afresh. One day

Raman came back home and went straight in his room wanting to see his wife ..He saw Ishita standing near the window reading something ...

" Hey Ishu!"

He taught her some casual English words yesterday and she easily learnt them ..

" hey .." she replied back ..though she hid something behind her back ..

" kya chupari ho ??" he asked curiously

( what are you hiding?)

she looked down briefly then looked back at him taking out a alphabet book ...She looked at him sheepishly ..

Seeing this bought a grin on his face , he found this so cute of his wife wanting to learn English ...

" Ishita agar tumhe angreezi sikna tha toh muhje batadiya hotha...main tumahri madad kartha" ( Ishita if you wanted to learn English then you should of asked me ..I would've help you.)

" Muhje laga ke aap muhje par hasein ge ..." she said uncertainly

( I thought ...you would laugh at me ..)

raman laughed lightly hearing her innocent reason ...

" Deka .." she probated

( see !)

" Nahi Ishu main tumpar nahi hasra ...main toh isli hasra hoon kyun ke tumhe laga ke main tumpar hasoonga .."( no Ishu ...I'm not laughing at you , I'm just laughing because you thought that I would laugh at you if you wanted to learn English ..)

Ishita smiled lightly hearing this ..

" muhje ...Angrezi sikna hai ..."

( I want to learn English ..)

raman was very happy .he would be delighted to help his wife learn English ...

" Theek hai ..main tumhe sikaonga ..." he said encouragingly " Chalo beto .."

( fine ...I'll teach you .)                                                              ( Come sit ..)

" main pehle aapkar liye chai lekar athi hoon ..."

( first let me get so tea for you ...)

He held her and made her sit down "Nahi muhje kuch nahi pina .."

( Now I dont want anything ..)

" par .."

( but..)

"Nahi Ishu please ..abhi mera maan nahi hai ..."

( no Ishu ..Please ...I don't feel like it right now ..)

"theek hai .." ( Ok )

She sat down with him and he started teaching her the alphabet ..

" Ok ..A for apple" ...he showed her the picture of the apple ..

" A...for ..app apple " she said cutely ..

" good! Now B for ball.."

" B..for ball " she said smoothly ..

Ishita continues with the letter C

" C for  Cat"

Ishita repeated the same way understand each letter of the alphabet ...Raman went through all the letters ...Soon they went down for dinner and they also practiced on the table with the stuff they had in front of them ...The whole family were amused by this ..they all found Ishita so adorable learning her alphabets ...

Even before going to sleep they went through the alphabets...They would both laugh at some words she pronounced but he would always rectify her..

The next day was the same thing. Anything ishita was doing she constantly repeated the alphabets and relate names to each letter... while she was cooking, cleaning, putting Raman's cloths away, she sang the alphabet song that raman taught her last night... Toshi and simmi also helped her...

When Raman came back  from work he taught her to read simple words and to pronounce them correctly... she was learning quite quickly and he brought more text books that she could practice on... raman would do his office work while she would be writing in her practice book and Raman would correct it... he was enjoying teaching her very much... it felt like he was accomplishing something good!!

Days passed and Ishita's English practice was full on in the house, everyone were communicating with her in English making it easier for her to learn faster... Raman was giving his best to teach her English and he was surprised that she was a fast learner..

"Beta yeh toh Jhasi ki rani nikli" he murmured.

Ishita who was busy writing glanced at him

"Meine suna aapne kya kaha.. Raavan kumar" he snapped back

realizing that they have a name for each other both burst out laughing...

He dint kave to explain her words he said to her because she understood now... he found her very cute when she would write in her text book as she would stick out her tongue really into her work. He would just admire her silently and every move of her seemed cute for him. She looked just like a small girl in school ready to work hard in her subject...she would always ask him a question if she wasn't sure about something and he would always give her another example to make her understand ..

She really appreciated Raman helping her learn English and  they got very close as the days were passing ..It seemed as if they knew each other forever and their relation seemed stronger then ever ...They would always talk about their day to each other and sometimes Raman would just tell her his frustrations to her about  work but she always managed to calm him down with her patience and understanding .This would always make him smile seeing how Ishita knew exactly how to talk to him and make his feel much better .

Whenever raman was done his work at the office he would come back home early and take Ishita out shopping . They would walk around the mall and Ishita would always get so excited seeing all the stores . She already went once with Simmi and rinki but she felt different going with Raman . Ishita found nice shirts and jackets for men and asked raman to try them on ..He would do as she wished and get her opinion on them ...Raman just adored  her cute sense of style and her honesty on the clothes ..

One day..

Raman came back from work and saw Ishita in the kitchen with her saree tied to the side exposing more then usual waist side, with a loosed braid over her shoulder exposing her upper back... raman just stood there checking out his wife... she had a slim waist and a very feminine bosy... it wasn't the first time he checked out his wife but it was the first time he saw her work like this.. Raman heart was just fluttering , but controlled himself ...HE didn't want to touch her if she was still not ready ..but every passing day he seems to get positive response from her as she was also in love with him ..The day wasn't far where the truth will come out!

He saw her stretching to reach a bottle of sugar , she seemed to have some trouble but Raman just watched her jump a little and grab it ..he couldn't move his eyes away from the beauty standing in front of him , she looked so cute reading a recipe book and getting the ingredient  , it was a recipe book that Raman bought for Ishita since he knows she loves cooking ...She repeated each word in English and didn't even realize he was there watching her ...

"I need...3...eggs.." she said slowly opening the fridge to get it...

she put it on the counter on her rifht side... Raman had a playful smile on his lips. He quickly hid the eggs and bent doen the kitchen counter so she doesn't see him...

"some flour..." she repeated from the book.

Ishita got some flour and turned to get the eggs but they had disappeared!! She frowns, her brows wondering what had happened?? Maybe she misplaced them... she started looking and Raman got up little and sneakily took the flour jar...

Ishita took a sigh and thought she probably imagined taking the eggs out.. but she was sure she took them out, suddenly her gaze saw the flour missing! Now she was sure that someone was playing a trick on her!.. she pursed her lipes knowing probably who it was and pretended to put the sugar jar on the same counter and turned around... she slightly looked over her shoulders and saw Raman .. she swiftly turned around putting her hands on her flank looking at him with daggers in her eyes. Raman bit his tongue knowing she caught him doing his prank!

"Hey Ishu" he tried being casual.

She just signaled him to give her back the ingredients... raman nodded like a obedient boy and did as he was told... Ishita giggled silently as he put the stuff back...

" Mein jaanthi thi ki Ravan kumar hi aisa kaam kar sakthe hai!' she said confidentialy.

(I knew it only Ravan kumar can do such a work)

"Lagta hai ke tum mujhe achhi tarah se jaan chuki ho.." he said boyishly

(looks like u know me vely well)

"bohut achi tarah se!" she said convincingly

(very well)

they both laughed and she continued gathering the ingredients.

"What are you doing?"

"Im... Making... Cake.." she said cutely..

"oh really? That's nice.. for me??" he said coming closer to her..

Ishita looked away shyly shaking her head.. "No.. for the family.." she said pouring the flour in the bowl..

".. You need help?"

"No... im fine... thank you.." she said glancing at him once.. "Do you want me to make... some tea?"

"No thanks.." he said loved hearing her innocent englsih, she was very good just in few days she was talking like she always talked English!

"are you sure you don't need help?"

she looked over her shoulder shaking her head... she dint miss the mishievousness in his voice..

"Fine .. ill sit and watch."

Ishita didn't mind , it will give her some company  ..She enjoyed talking with him about his day at the office and many other interesting things ..They always learn something knew about each other making their relation grow stronger ...

Raman watched how easily Ishita handle herself in the kitchen and how lovely she looked with her innocent features ..Suddenly he smiled impishly  thinking about something ...

" Ishu..there's a word that I didn't really teach you ...and probably you wont know .."

Ishita stopped and frowns her brows ? What word did he not teach her !?

" which ..word?" she asked slowly

Raman lips twitched naughtily ...

" I ...love you .." he said gazing in her eyes fondly  ..

Somehow this words tickled her heart ..

" Iska kya matlab hota??" she asked amused ..

( What does it mean??)

Raman chuckled lightly seeing such cuteness

" Umm..iska matlab hota hai.." He paused .."iska matlab hota hai ...ke tum bouhut achi ho .."( Um..this mean ...that your very nice)  ..he just loved taking advantage of her innocence. It was funny sometimes ..but  she would always  catch his little tricks !

ishita had a cute smile playing on her lips .

" I ..love  you .." she repeated

Raman felt his heart skip a beat when she said that and got a slight blush on is cheek..

" app bhi bohut ache hain .." she said sweetly ..

( You too your very nice..)

" Then you have to say ..I love you too.." he corrected ..

" I love ...you too" She repeated in her same sweetness ..

raman grinned little shyly hearing this ..how he wished she could really mean it !

He took an apple and threw it in the air giving her a wink and left biting the apple  ...Ishita smiled shyly looking down ..Then she thought of something ...I usually stands for Me ...

When she repeated I love you ...its wouldn't make sense that it meant that the person is very nice ?! She stood there thinking , it was the first time she saw him getting little shy ..what was in "I love you" that made him feel like that.?  Then she heard Simmi coming in

" Oye ishu.. ki kar rahi hai? Making cake?"

Ishita smiled nodding..

"Simmi.. can I ask.. you something.." she said slowly

"Sure!"

"What does ... I.. Love you mean?"

"Did bhai tell you this?" she asked teasingly..

"Haan who bole I love .. you.. ka matlab hai.. ke tum bohut achi ho.."

(yes he said I love u means your very nice) she asked confusedly

Simmi laughed..

"No Ishita.. he made a fol out of you.." she said amused.. "I love you means .. mein tumse pyaar kartha hoon..." she explained..

Ishita cheecks flushed red hearing this!! Her eyes widened up stunned and saw Simmi walking out giggling. Her heart started accelerating beneath her chest like never before.. did she say that she loves Raman?? No wonder he blushed lighly and gave her a wink before leaving! She shook her head cutely with her pink cheeks thinking about his tricks!

In the evening he announced that he had to go to some work for 2 days. After ishita finished her chores she went back to the room and was trying to read and understand Raman's books on his shelf.. she couldn't believe that she was missing out on so many interesting books..

When Raman entered she remembered his trip and felt bad.. but she helped him pack..

"Ishita mujhe nahi jaana!!!" he said being upset..

"raman .. you are a very good... Ceo.. you have a .. lot of .. responsibility... you need to .. work .. and win .. more awards" she said encouragingly..

Raman chuckled hearing her talk in englsih, she does make few errors but he finds them cute and also her words made him feel much better..

They both went in bed , they still didn't have any physical relationship but they still seemed connect in every way ..mind and soul. Raman  didn't want to proceed if she wasn't ready , he was just glad that they were both making this marriage work in every way.

Next day he in the morning... the whole day ishita was missing him a lot..

In the night she took a deep sigh closing the side lamp and laid on her pillow feeling lonely. She turned her head  not seeing him on the other pillow making  her heart ache for Raman  .She stroked his pillow fondly with her soft finger wishing he was here ...She didn't know how 2 days will pass without him ?! Suddenly she  heard the phone and quickly jerked up and felt little worried but picked it up ..

" hello"

" Ishita?"

She heard a very familiar voice and smiled cutely ...

" aap ??" she felt her dry heart being aroused with water

Raman was laying on his pillow talking to her ...

" Muhje aisa lagra tha ke tum muhje bohut yaad kari ho ...isliye maine phone kiya "

( I felt that your missing me a lot ...that's why I called.)

ishita felt her cheeks going pink and  shook her head teasingly

"hhmm.."

" Jhoot " he said confidently

( Liar )

She looked down sheepishly

" Yaad kari ho na muhje ...?" he asked ..

( You are missing me?)

ishita nodded , he knew her so well .."Hmmm..bohut"( a lot)

raman felt happy they were both in the same boat!

" Me too missing you a lot but I will try finishing my work fast and come to you .." He tried soothing his own sadness and hers too ...

" ..but .don't finish ..your work fasts and make a mess .." she giggled cutely ..

raman chuckled ..

" Don't worry ..I wont .."

" Theek hai ...ab main phone rakthi hoon ...sab utjayeinge .." she said glancing once at the door " Aap apna khayal rakiye ga ..aur jaldi sojaye ga  "

( I'll put the phone down now ...or else everyone will wake up ...Take care of yourself and go to sleep fast )

"  lekin main tumhe kuch batana bhoolga ya  .."

( but ..I forgot to tell you something..)

" kya ??"she asked anxiously

( What ?)

" I love you ..." he said fondly and felt his heart skip a beat

Ishita cheeks turned crimson red

" You too say it .." he had a naughty smile thinking that she still think it mean that your nice

Ishita wont say it because he fooled her with this ...

" No ...I know what it means ...and I wont ever say it  "she said pretend to be firm ...

Raman got up his pillow surprised

" Who told you ??!...Simmi??"

Ishita just giggled silently " acha bewakuf banaya apne muhje .."

( you made me a good fool.)

Raman runs his fingers through his hair smiling naughtily  ..

" So you wont ever say it .??" he asked impishly  

She shook her head ..

"hmmm"

Raman smiled determinately

" Theek hai ..dekte hain jab main wapas aonga kaise tum nahi kahogi .."

( fine ..let see how you wont say it when I come back )

Ishita heart fluttered , she couldn't wait until he came back

" Theek hai ..." she said little challengingly

( Fine.)

They talked for a while and hung the phone..

When they hung up Ishita looked at the phone fondly .."I love you .."she laid back on her pillow shyly controlling her heart beats ...

Raman kissed his phone " I love you so much Ishita ..."

He laid back on his pillow smiling  remembering when Ishita asked him what stupid meant ..It was funny ...He came home and Ishita was writing in her text book and seeing him come in the room she quickly went to get him some tea ...When she came up she asked him what stupid meant? ...

He laughed and asked her where she learn that word from??

" Simmi...phone par thi ...aur phir guse main usne ..ummm stupid ...Idiot  kaha tha" ( Simmi was on the phone angry ...then ..ummm she said stupid Idiot ) she replied innocently

Raman shook his head thinking about his sisters outburst and explained her that it meant someone unintelligent ...

She repeated the word again and Raman laughed at her cuteness ...

" aap bhi stupid hosakthe hain kabhi kabhi " she said amusingly

( you too ..you can be stupid sometimes?)

" kya !! Main ?? Stupid ?!"Asked surprised and stood up ...

( what !! Me ?? Stupid?)

Their teasing went on and at night they finished of by laughing ..

raman came back from his flashback and grinned feeling the luckiest guy to have such a cute wife ...He remembered warning Simmi not to use bad words in front of Ishita ..He wanted her to stay the way she was ..Innocent and sweet .

He came back after 2 days... and was busy on the mission of making ishita confess...

----------------------------

Thank you so much people for reading!!!

Love

Sushma

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely story... Ishita is so cute... Loved her innocence and raman helping her to learn English and teasing her is so sweet... Please continue soon...
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey its wonderful updte..
love do c hw much dey r comfrtable with each other..
raman teachng her dat was so sweet...
nd raman confesn lol...
tell me who is radhika..? u've mentioned dis name twice in dis updte but i didnt get it..
bdw thnx 4pm nd plz continue asap😊
Edited by SuryaIshraholic - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuryaIshraholic

hey its wonderful updte..

love do c hw much dey r comfrtable with each other..
raman teachng her dat was so sweet...
nd raman confesn lol...
tell me who is radhika..? u've mentioned dis name twice in dis updte but i didnt get it..
bdw thnx 4pm nd plz continue asap😊

Thank u so much. .
i myself as writing two stories at a time so I think I messed it up haha have corrected it now.. 
hope its f9...
i planned it only as an OS haven't thought of continuing
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Lovely story... Ishita is so cute... Loved her innocence and raman helping her to learn English and teasing her is so sweet... Please continue soon...

thank u dear.. well its an OS alone won't be continuing
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww..such a beautiful story Sushiz👏. I really loved reading it. I wish you could continue this but it's fine. BTW, Sushiz you are an amazing writer. Please do write more stuffs. 
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow superb. i loved this os jab tum ho saath.
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was a real sweet OS...nice one sush
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet os... Is it has second part tooo????
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sush, lovely os dear.. Liked it a lot. Naughty raman and innocent ishu. Both were very sweet.. Awesome work da. Will you pls continue? Really interested ya..