dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
im not sure how many of you have watched this drama. It was aired on geo in 2008 and for me its one of the best drama i have ever watched. This was fawad khans second drama after jutt and bond and i became a fan of him after this. This story revolves around 7 friends that travel on a bus ( caravan) to explore pakistan and their experiences during this journey.
I have watched this drama for 6, 7 times and is a must watch. Fawad is the main lead and he had an amazing chemistry with the female lead beenish gul( never seen her again in any drama) . It has around 70 episodes got a lil boring in between but all fk lovers whould love it. Im watching it again on youtube. Thought of sharing it with you people. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw Satrangi a few years ago only for Fawad. It was pretty good..at times it dragged but it was different. Agha Ali was also in it.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes I remember watching Satrangi.. Gosh it seems like ages ago. I think Agha Ali impressed me better in that but Fawad was amazing too!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Remember watching it too and loved it. And the female actor opposite Fawad, they had a good chemistry.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I found one with bad quality. Maybe someone else can look up a good one on some other site..?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGqpfZ2NPXI[/YOUTUBE]
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Used to watch this with my family back in 2008. It was Agha Ali's first show but he was the best thing about it and he quickly became our favourite character even though we were all Fawad fans. It was lovely seeing different areas of Pakistan.

I actually didn't like the girl opposite Fawad.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watch few years a back with family. I think it was 2008 only. Can't remember much though. I was so little. Can't judge the show. Have to watch it again but yeah I remember seeing Agha Ali. I used to say, I love him.😆