Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
is armeena the one from mohabbat ab nahi hogi?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I meant Reham Khan**** - Imran Khan's wife (she's going to produce films now)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

is armeena the one from mohabbat ab nahi hogi?

Yeah it's her. What do you think? I liked them as bhabhi - devar..but, I don't know if I'll like them being romantically linked? I'm pretty sure they will be in this film. Armeena is okay..but Ali is a much better actor.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah it's her. What do you think? I liked them as bhabhi - devar..but, I don't know if I'll like them being romantically linked? I'm pretty sure they will be in this film. Armeena is okay..but Ali is a much better actor.

loved them as bhabhi-devar; personally, the sister and mother were overreacting at their closeness. If they had a problem, then they should have been up front about it with the couple, but whatever.

there are very few actors who can look good with anyone; even if the partner is not good, they can make them look good. so far, Ali Rehman has been flawless. I don;t know why, but I gave a feeling he has this talent in him.

as for armeena, I cannot comment too much on her as I haven't seen much of her.. --I usually watch shows when they end or are close to ending [i'm a binge watcher]
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

loved them as bhabhi-devar; personally, the sister and mother were overreacting at their closeness. If they had a problem, then they should have been up front about it with the couple, but whatever.

there are very few actors who can look good with anyone; even if the partner is not good, they can make them look good. so far, Ali Rehman has been flawless. I don;t know why, but I gave a feeling he has this talent in him.

as for armeena, I cannot comment too much on her as I haven't seen much of her.. --I usually watch shows when they end or are close to ending [i'm a binge watcher]

Ali has it in him to look good with everyone. He has that charm. I haven't seen much of Armeena either..she doesn't seem anything special from what I have seen though...but she did have nice chemistry with Ali and vice versa. I wish we could see him in another show though. Who knows when this film will release, if it ever does. 😆