Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He is another guy i would love to see more on tv. good looking and good actor but the girl with him need to go in some hideout forever. she is weird and annoying
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for telling his name! I didn't even know until I clicked on this thread! And yes he is a very good actor, I find that he has some kind of intensity when he delivers, I really enjoyed his role in Diyar-E-Dil :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I used to watch MANH hogi for Ali But the show was very engagingly entertaining as well. And Ali looked so hot it ☺️

Then DeD happened and BAM! I became a full fledged fan from the first episode itself. Just in the first episode he showed his range as an actor. From the cheerful, carefree guy to the more serious, mature guy who just senses the shift in emotions around him. God, he made Suhaib UNFORGETTABLE! Very rarely do we get characters who are not only great on paper but they translate well on scree as well by the actor. Suhaib is THAT character and all because of Ali Rehman.

He just showed all these layers to Suhaib so perfectly. Suhaib lived a lifetime in the 8-9 episodes he got. From the young man who falls in love during a car drive home to losing that love and jaan se azeez brother in matter of days. Then finding himself helpless in the situation where he had to marry the fiance of the said brother. Dealing with suffocation he feels plus the acidic taunts of his wife, all the while trying to maintain a "Sab Acha Hai" look for his Agha Jaan. Feeling so alone and desperate that he'd rather go and vent to the mountains than talk to anyone about his feelings. Getting some of his happiness back when he became a father and then trying for 20 years straight to mend his broken family. One can just see that despite having a life which people would call perfect (loving wife, a close family, a life full of ease and comfort), Suhaib was never truly happy without his brother and Ali really portrayed that bit perfectly with the shift in emotions he got.

Plus. he looked the hottest post-leap. Period.

I wish he does more shows man. But I'd rather he acts selective and only does good shows because GOD! He has EVERYTHING in him to become the next big thing of TV

Ali Rehman was ADORABLE in Muhabbat Ab Naho Hogi. The show wasn't bad either. He looked great in that show too by the way. He looks his best with facial hair..and that hairstyle he had going on as Aazar was also well suited on him. He also looked dishy!...oh and he acted well too for his second tv serial? he was better than Armeena and Jibran..he had better screen presence than both.

Oh man oh man, what do I say about Sohaib!?! πŸ˜† I adored Sohaib...one of the best characters I've seen recently on Pakistani television. What I find interesting about Ali is that whatever I saw in MANH was poles apart from whatever I saw of him in DeD. Such diverse characters, and played so differently...and in such a short span of time. He seems pretty versatile..Aazar and Sohaib though both adorable, are different characters...and never once did I sense any kind of familiarity between the two in terms of Ali's way of portraying them both.

I really wish to see Ali working with the likes of Mehreen Jabbar and Haissam Hussain...especially MJ! I hear she's going to shoot a show in NY soon...if so, can someone cast Ali in a role? πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Ali has potential to become a star..I don't know what it is about him, but he has it in him...and I don't see that in the other young male actors who've recently appeared on television.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
I actually watched the first episode of Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se.

It wasn't as bad as I expected. Can anyone tell me if the story is predictable?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really like him as well. I think DeD will be the turning point of his career. His previous shows didn't help him in gaining recognition but DeD will do that for him.
I just think he won't be offered substantial roles just because of the fact that he has this pathano ka accent. Maybe its just me but i think uski wajjah se he will be offered roles in more of these haweli types dramas... i wanna see him in an intense love story though
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I actually watched the first episode of Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se.

It wasn't as bad as I expected. Can anyone tell me if the story is predictable?

it was bad. he was good though, but the story was horrible. in one word, switched-bride.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

I really like him as well. I think DeD will be the turning point of his career. His previous shows didn't help him in gaining recognition but DeD will do that for him.

I just think he won't be offered substantial roles just because of the fact that he has this pathano ka accent. Maybe its just me but i think uski wajjah se he will be offered roles in more of these haweli types dramas... i wanna see him in an intense love story though

Hey! how are you? long time no see

and his accent wasn't there in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi and seems fine in RKAS? He's a pathan but I thought he was putting up an accent for his role.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't like [/I]Mohabbat ab nahi Hogi[I], but I literally sat and tolerated the show ONLY because of Ali Rehman..that's how adorable he is matlab..this guy really does have the acting potential and now I absolutely love him in Diyar-e-Dil 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hey! how are you? long time no see

and his accent wasn't there in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi and seems fine in RKAS? He's a pathan but I thought he was putting up an accent for his role.

His accent is sooo amazing so that's his real wala accent? 😳