Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
So far hes only worked on Hum and I hope he continues to do so
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

See, I told you MANH was a good watch, meri sunta kaun hai🤔

RKAS was ok, he wasnt that impressive in it.

MANH was good and he was awesome in it.
Ali was amazing in RKAS but the show was a flop. not his fault :(
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohabbat ab nahi hogi what show is that??
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Mohabbat ab nahi hogi what show is that??

With Armeena and Jibran.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3USAO-x0lvc[/YOUTUBE]

Ali's really adorable here. The show is only 17 episodes..not bad either. I'm on the last episode now..and Ali was arguably the best thing about this show.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

See, I told you MANH was a good watch, meri sunta kaun hai🤔

RKAS was ok, he wasnt that impressive in it.

I remember you mentioning how he made a cute brother in law..and that's very true. His character was flawed yet Ali made him lovable. He was my favorite character. Armeena's character was beyond hilarious though...😆
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Ali looks cuter with facial hair..his look in MANH is perhaps his best yet.
starstruckk thumbnail
I have one more episode to go with MANH.

I just watched the OST for RKAS...and that show seems very typical. Plus, it has Sohai...blaaa.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I used to watch MANH hogi for Ali But the show was very engagingly entertaining as well. And Ali looked so hot it ☺️

Then DeD happened and BAM! I became a full fledged fan from the first episode itself. Just in the first episode he showed his range as an actor. From the cheerful, carefree guy to the more serious, mature guy who just senses the shift in emotions around him. God, he made Suhaib UNFORGETTABLE! Very rarely do we get characters who are not only great on paper but they translate well on scree as well by the actor. Suhaib is THAT character and all because of Ali Rehman.

He just showed all these layers to Suhaib so perfectly. Suhaib lived a lifetime in the 8-9 episodes he got. From the young man who falls in love during a car drive home to losing that love and jaan se azeez brother in matter of days. Then finding himself helpless in the situation where he had to marry the fiance of the said brother. Dealing with suffocation he feels plus the acidic taunts of his wife, all the while trying to maintain a "Sab Acha Hai" look for his Agha Jaan. Feeling so alone and desperate that he'd rather go and vent to the mountains than talk to anyone about his feelings. Getting some of his happiness back when he became a father and then trying for 20 years straight to mend his broken family. One can just see that despite having a life which people would call perfect (loving wife, a close family, a life full of ease and comfort), Suhaib was never truly happy without his brother and Ali really portrayed that bit perfectly with the shift in emotions he got.

Plus. he looked the hottest post-leap. Period.

I wish he does more shows man. But I'd rather he acts selective and only does good shows because GOD! He has EVERYTHING in him to become the next big thing of TV
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with everything you said. Ali Rehman an amazing actor and he needs to be in more shows.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I have one more episode to go with MANH.

I just watched the OST for RKAS...and that show seems very typical. Plus, it has Sohai...blaaa.

its a very different story but also with no logic lol