Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why does he hardly do any shows :(

I know...I hope he signs more shows. He's a very good actor...in an average show like Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi he stood out...he stood out in DeD amidst the likes of Sanam, Mikaal and Abid Ali...he surely has a lot of potential. I'd say he's my most favorite out of all of these new guys. He's genuinely very good. Even in the music video I posted above..he's better than Hamza. lol
Is he new? He doesnt seem new :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I totally agree. He has so much potential. I wasn't into RKAS because the story was pukeworthy but he still acted good in whatever bits I saw of the show. But I developed a crush on him when I saw Muhabbat Ab Nahi Hogi, he was pretty good in it. 😃
Now I am his die hard fan after watching him as Suhaib in DeD. He was my favourite character in the show.

I haven't seen RKAS YET (I may just watch it for Ali)...but, I have 2 more episodes to go for MANH. He's honestly the best part about MANH! He's so cute as Aazar. Armeena's character is so hilarious...😆. Both Armeena and Ali are new to dramas, yet Ali stands out so much more in this very show. Armeena has been okay..I think she's better in the second half? She can do better though. Her character is annoying yet funny. 😆

I don't remember the last time I've watched a show just for one actor alone...I had high hopes with Gohar, but damn..he isn't even close to what Ali is. 😆 I stopped watching Khilona weeks ago..and Gohar's acting wasn't helping. He needs massive improvement in some areas. Ali is leaps and bounds ahead.
starstruckk thumbnail

Is he new? He doesnt seem new :P

He's new to shows, yes..but he's been around generally for a while. He was in that movie Slackistan..but, in Pakistan you don't get noticed till you do tv shows. DeD if I'm not mistaken is only his third Pakistani serial?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se was the most baqwaas drama ever! Even Ali Rehman doesn't help it... but he did a good job.

I didn't know he was in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi, so I'm going to see that soon.

Loved him in DeD. I know it was needed but I am so sad his character died so soon. :(

I heard he doesn't do a lot of shows because he travels a lot... that's cool and all, but I wish we could see him more often on screen. I guess, saber ka phaal meetha hota hai, so lets savor each time he makes it on our screens. lol

He's adorable in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi! His character can be a little annoying here and there..but Ali presents him in a way where you can't dislike him. 😆 I'm still iffy about RKAS..that show looks stupid by it's mere name. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

He is my fav character in DeD!

Same here...best character in DeD. I stopped watching the show post Sohaib's death. 😆
I loved him in RKAS. Didnt even know he was new lol.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I loved him in RKAS. Didnt even know he was new lol.

RKAS was his first tv show but he was so good that i cudnt believe its his first work

I guess all he needed was a big break through which RKAS and mohabbat ab nahin hogi cudnt give him but ded did

Now i m sure hum tv will give him many shows
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
See, I told you MANH was a good watch, meri sunta kaun hai🤔
RKAS was ok, he wasnt that impressive in it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

See, I told you MANH was a good watch, meri sunta kaun hai🤔

RKAS was ok, he wasnt that impressive in it.

Given it was his first tv show he was pretty good in RakAS