Ali Rehman has so much potential -signs a film

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, I needed to make a separate thread here. I just started watching Ali Rehman's other shows ( I first watched Diyar e DIl )..and this guy CAN really act. He has so much potential.

I love him in Muhabbat Ab Nahi Hogi. I didn't even realize he got a Humtv nomination this year for it? maybe because I was too focused on Mikaal and Adeel..πŸ˜† Anyway, he's adorable in Muhabbat Ab Nahi Hogi! his character is probably the only tolerable one (though he can be pretty blind lol) but Ali makes him really likable. He was awesome in Diyar e Dil (needless to say). I may watch the other show, Rishtay Kuch Adhoore Se..though not too sure yet...that seems a little stupid. πŸ˜†

Point of this thread is to appreciate his talent/potential etc etc..because in my honest opinion..I don't find that IT factor in many of these newer actors which I feel can allow them to take up lead roles and pull them off convincingly...but I feel with Ali he has it in him. He's a very good actor, and there's something about his screen presence?..can't pinpoint what (don't go by his unshaven look to judge anything lol). I want him to sign more shows. I'd watch them all!

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree with you. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ali Rehman is such a good actor & his dialogue delivery is strong too. I loved him in Ded. πŸ˜ƒ
why does he hardly do any shows :(
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree. He has so much potential. I wasn't into RKAS because the story was pukeworthy but he still acted good in whatever bits I saw of the show. But I developed a crush on him when I saw Muhabbat Ab Nahi Hogi, he was pretty good in it. πŸ˜ƒ
Now I am his die hard fan after watching him as Suhaib in DeD. He was my favourite character in the show.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se was the most baqwaas drama ever! Even Ali Rehman doesn't help it... but he did a good job.
I didn't know he was in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi, so I'm going to see that soon.

Loved him in DeD. I know it was needed but I am so sad his character died so soon. :(

I heard he doesn't do a lot of shows because he travels a lot... that's cool and all, but I wish we could see him more often on screen. I guess, saber ka phaal meetha hota hai, so lets savor each time he makes it on our screens. lol
He is my fav character in DeD!
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He did very well in DeD ☺️
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haven't heard of him will have to google who he is
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Haven't heard of him will have to google who he is

He's fairly new...but he's really impressive as an actor in my opinion. I haven't been impressed by any of the newcomers as much I've been impressed with Ali.

This is him -

starstruckk thumbnail
Has anyone seen this? It has Ali and Hamza in the first few minutes. Ali is genuinely acting better than Hamza too lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bd26z_watch-salmaan-shaukat-jaoon-kahan-official-music-video-dailymotion_music