Anyone watching KARB on HUMTV ? *ing-Adnan Siddiqui

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I Just happened to watch an epi of this show yesterday on HumTv and actually liked
the bits between Hamza (played by Adnan ) and Haniya (I could not recognize the female lead 😳) the third fourth wheel in this love isshtory have already made their presence felt  (Aliya & Faisal being the other angles ),but still  i went ahead and watched the previous epis ...so far 4 epis have aired and I do like the chemistry between Hamza and Haniya though from the launch promos/ost it looks like a fairly typical show tho I am choosing to ignore that because of Hamza and Haniya .Any one else watching ?

OST

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mx6p_zcdL8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o6o73
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i tried the first two episodes for Adnan but the female lead the loud abnoxious one... is too horrid to stand... I cant stand dont know how to boil an egg type anything( be a male or female or just a daam dog).. cant stand that type of ignorance and stupidity... she looks bad, acting is even worst... sorrry i will have to pass this drama even if that means missing out on Adnan.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I HATE ARMEENA RANA KHAN 
I jus can't stand her 

Her voice dialogue delivery expression all r so annoying and it's the same doesn't matter what role she plays 

She ruined mohabbat ab NAHIN hogi and now this 

I really don't understand why she gets lead roles 

She is jus intolerable

They cud hv cast someone else with adnan 

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I cant stand the OST...everytime i go to Hum tv you tube channel, i have to quickly mute it...itsso annoying, and i did try watching it...the whole cake baking stupidity was so off putting...not my cup of tea.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I cant stand the OST...everytime i go to Hum tv you tube channel, i have to quickly mute it...itsso annoying, and i did try watching it...the whole cake baking stupidity was so off putting...not my cup of tea.

Everytime I put on the channel live, the promo keeps coming on, over & over again! So sick of Adnan S. with young girls ðŸ¤¢ I'm avoiding this show like the plague.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
L.Mao the comments in this thread about the show is jus HILARIOUS
I m glad the show isn't good 

Then I m not missed 

Only adnan and Saba faisal is getting wasted 

But no worries they 'll get good work 

there is another show of adnan with arij which jus started recently 

He plays a pervert there 

I m planning to watch it as I liked him with arij in humnasheen 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The adnan arij show is called kitna satatay ho 
Let's see how it is 

There is another new show which started this wk called muqaddas which has noor Hassan hina bayat and a new gal called iqra Aziz 

I guess she is a new face for hum tv 

She is the second lead in MOL as well with fq 

And now I m seeing her in another show with noor 

I m jus happy hum is giving more work to noor Hassan 

He is very underrated but finally getting shows thanks to shanakht becoming a big hit he got noticed 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find the title song of Karb attractive.. Actually, itz the only good thing about this show for me 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh the comments!!! But how on earth my sister said it is ok...i mean she rarely likes any drama...but she watches it regularly!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

oh the comments!!! But how on earth my sister said it is ok...i mean she rarely likes any drama...but she watches it regularly!!

It's not that bad yaar 

I jus can't stand it for armeena 

Otherwise it's better than all the Ary shows airing at present which aren't WATCHABLE even 

This one is at least watchable

But the problem is seeing Buddha adnan siddiqui with young gal and to top that the young gal is a pain in the eyes 

I wud hv given it a shot if the cast was different

But how come ur sister is watching it 

u said u don't hv hum tv