Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Maheen kinda overacts in the 1st episode. Only Sami's role is probably the heart of the show as remainder of the story is so boring to see in parallel. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The Sami bits were good and its good that his role in this one doesnt look to be on the negative side post Kalank wanted to see him do some good positive kind of roles. I wish the actress in the show was better....i wonder if she will be able to match upto Sami performance wise.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Maheen kinda overacts in the 1st episode. Only Sami's role is probably the heart of the show as remainder of the story is so boring to see in parallel. 

So it's not worth watching? 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

So it's not worth watching? 

For Sami's bit, it is worth the watch. He demonstrates to be frugal towards the family & taunts his family for overspending his money. Even the grandmother can't wield much control over him. As a child, he didn't like his mother being ousted & it seemed like the father couldn't do much but his acting is pretty good.

FL's story is typical with the her aunt & uncle scheming to usurp the property under her name, the jealous cousin & the worrisome grandmother. sShe overacted in scolding her cousin over the phone. 

There are 2 other parallel stories that were shown but they weren't out of the box kinda plots. 

Overall, only Sami's role & the story works out the best. Remainder of the scenes were FFed by me. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 7 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Now I Later Realise that Dooriyan Is a Daily Soapsmiley44I thought it's a Weekly Show 

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Now I Later Realise that Dooriyan Is a Daily Soapsmiley44I thought it's a Weekly Show 

I posted it earlier. How did you miss it?. Yes. It is a daily which makes it hard for me to watch it. smiley44

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 4 months ago

Did Hum Announced It's 2nd Last Episode ?? Coz Very Filmy Release Is Near 

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

This Drama Becomes a Drag Fest Why Hum TV Is not ending it they only like to halt their dailies they need to end their dailies during Ramadan

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/evKTW-l7lYY?si=Z1BQevFBmqgEUT-w

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anikamathur

This Drama Becomes a Drag Fest Why Hum TV Is not ending it they only like to halt their dailies they need to end their dailies during Ramadan

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/evKTW-l7lYY?si=Z1BQevFBmqgEUT-w

How many dramas are you currently watching?

anikamathur thumbnail

Legendary Lovers

Posted: 2 months ago

I think Dooriyan will resume from Today