Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Help kiya toh thanks toh banta hai 😳

Yh I agree last week the episode was quite slow and although it was an emotional episode nothing moved in terms of story.. This week episode looks better WaFa nikkah is in process.. I guessing by next week they will be married.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope so. I am so used to the roller coaster pace of the show that slow episodes hazam nahin hoti :P

I believe tomorrow will be all about the nikaah talks going on in the haveli and by the end of next week the nikaah will happen. Oh god, hope that this happens so the story can move forward :P
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree about Gohar. Gohar surprisingly struggles the most with romance. In Khilona, whenever he tried romancing..it was a little funny more than anything else. He also can't seem to smile or laugh convincingly in some scenes. He excels when his character shows negative shades though..but he isn't that well rounded yet. It's weird because Gohar is originally from theater..and theater actors are usually pretty good..but, he's one of the weaker ones I've seen so far.

I know! some of these newer actors are all over the place. I feel in the process they forget about producing quality performances because they're just doing so much work. Junaid Khan in particular is all over the place, yet I don't see a single memorable performance from his end...but then again, I don't know if we can blame them honestly? maybe they aren't getting significant roles? I mean Ali Rehman getting a Sohaib was very lucky of him..I don't see some of the other guys bagging such roles in big projects so easily...but someone like Junaid got MeJ as his first break..and he wasn't impressive. Ali was really impressive as Sohaib on the other hand.

Exactly. I find this wierd a bit. I don't know about his professional background, but of whatever I have seen of him till now I can say that he is really good in doing shady characters.. Be it Adnan in Goya or Shaukat in Digest Writer. Now in Khilona itz a bit different, so as u mentioned, I feel like laughing sometimes since it turns out to be funny. As if he is forcing himself to smile.. But then, we don't know if he does smile that way :P .

Regarding projects, well yeah. In this industry, Luck is important as well. U can grab good projects n get recognition by ur hardwork n by being lucky too. I have not got chance to see Junaid's work that much, but Gohar indeed needs a point to mark his presence out there.. Like the way Sohaib happened to Ali Rehman. N I am glad he did it. I can't imagine anyone else as Sohaib ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Nisbah - there was no ArHaib in the novel. Not even that much of RuRoz. It was a 70% family novel...the only "romantic" bits were in the end, and that too WaFa. Rest the novel was about how ego eats away the unbreakable bond of blood relations..

What really

Thank god in the show they have importance to all three Jodie and didn't save the romance for Wafa only

Arsu and ruroz were a treat to watch

I m so glad the first ten epis focused on them
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ lostmymusic:

I LOVE your avi. That's one of my favorite scenes of Sohaib..where he just bursts laughing out of no where..do you mind if I use it too?

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What really

Thank god in the show they have importance to all three Jodie and didn't save the romance for Wafa only

Arsu and ruroz were a treat to watch

I m so glad the first ten epis focused on them

Yes..Arjumand's character was by name only. There was nothing about her in the novel. Suhaib had an important role but his personal life wasn't discussed much, just ke how he tried to bring Behroze and Agha Jaan close. RuRoz ka bhi koi romance nahin tha per se but they were shown as a happy, compatible couple. The drama is better than the novel, trust me. They have done such wonderful justice to all the characters and situations so far..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I too didn't have any idea about Hareem n Ali present in the show. When I saw them in promos, i was like thatz going to be side characters u see.. I wasn't that much bothered about them to be very honest.
But starting from episode 1 only, i FELT it. They BOTH impressed me like anything. Abid Ali toh bas kia baat hai unki. But they both had some attraction in them as Suhaib and Arjumand which I didn't find in any other character. N at that time I didn't know ArSu is gonna happen. N I literally jumped when I knew the fact that they are actually gonna marry each other even if the situation around was horrible πŸ˜†

N they proved me right. They were the BEST as ArSu. I actually looked forward for their scenes to come. They have that chemistry n charm. 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ lostmymusic:

I LOVE your avi. That's one of my favorite scenes of Sohaib..where he just bursts laughing out of no where..do you mind if I use it too?

please, call me Mais 😳

Yeah, go ahead. I have immense feels for this scene. I totally fell for them in this scene only, in the first week itself! I was planning on changing the avi abhi, I don't quite like the way it turned out. Hmmm...I might gif this scene again πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Forgot to mention, I have finally finished watching till episode 9. N tadaa.. Sohaib is gone. I don't know what to say. I am feeling as he actually existed n he is gone now. I am so in love with him .. !!!!
I am on crying mode right now. He made me cry !
sourmisery thumbnail
in case anyone else wants to use :D