Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Star: I agree even for me and many others Ali Rehman has always been the star of the show. To be honest in the promos I didn't even pay much attention to him or his character I thought he would be a sidekick but to my surprise he was my most favorite character and that I don't think would have been possible had Ali Rehman not done justice to his role. So hats off to him 👏

Agreed!

he was by far my most favorite character up until now in DeD. His acting in episode 9 in particular was amazing! And, I never ever paid attention to him being casted in this show when I heard about this show..I always thought this show was going to revolve around Mikaal, Sanam, Maya and Osman..they promoted these 4 more than Hareem and Ali actually..yet Ali and Hareem were awesome!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Agreed!

he was by far my most favorite character up until now in DeD. His acting in episode 9 in particular was amazing! And, I never ever paid attention to him being casted in this show when I heard about this show..I always thought this show was going to revolve around Mikaal, Sanam, Maya and Osman..they promoted these 4 more than Hareem and Ali actually..yet Ali and Hareem were awesome!

I didn't know Hareem and Ali were in this show until I saw them in a promo 😆 and yet they are the ones who have overshadowed the star cast!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anyway I think I've repeated myself a million times now 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Anyway I think I've repeated myself a million times now 🤣

I think I must have said Ali this and that a gazillion times now.

but it's okay..ALI FTW! 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think I must have said Ali this and that a gazillion times now.

but it's okay..ALI FTW! 😆

Haha! Kya karoon I'm all praises for him after DeD 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hareem and Ali were the surprise package of the show. The promos, the OST, the teaser stills - nothing gave them any footage. The OST was full of Mikaal and Sanam with bits of OsMaya in it. The promos told the story about two brothers and later WaFa, which made sense because they were the main leads of the novel and people were mostly looking forward to them. Mikaal and Sanam added the star power to the promos and their romance was really being packaged as something as the central romantic plot of the drama. Ab this is ultimately matter of the choice but generally, the viewers preferred the haveli track than RuRoz's. Suhaib as a character was the jaan of the show according to the viewers. Ali Rehman was commended by more than 90% of the viewers watching the show. Before the show aired, no one cared about Hareem and Ali's presence in the show, what with the presence of veterans like Abid Ali, stars like Mikaal-Sanam, and already a beloved jodi of Obi-Maya. But now? The show will really have to deliver because Suhaib's death and end of track for ArHaib has left a visible dent in the show...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ I think ab agar kuch bola meine toh phirse repeat kardongi issi liye chup hi rehna behtar hai.. 😆 But I agree with you 😳

Btw for anyone who has read the novel..

Did ArSu impress you in the novel?
sourmisery thumbnail
Nisbah - there was no ArHaib in the novel. Not even that much of RuRoz. It was a 70% family novel...the only "romantic" bits were in the end, and that too WaFa. Rest the novel was about how ego eats away the unbreakable bond of blood relations..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Oh okay.. wow that actually comes as a shock..

Thanks 👍🏼
sourmisery thumbnail
Lol, thanks kaiko bolti hai? 😆

I hope tomorrow's episode is good...last week tou buss theek hi epi thi..