Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Actualy the story revolves around the three leads. Ali, Jibran an Armeena. I personally found that Ali n Armeena had more screen space than Jibran throughout the show especially in the initial episodes.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone stop giving Gohar so many shows..and give half of them to Ali. lol
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Someone stop giving Gohar so many shows..and give half of them to Ali. lol

Oh I wish! Ali Rehman has so much hidden talent! Wish he gets more shows after DeD
Wish he gets an award for this 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha.. Well yeah.. I agree.. Gohar has three projects in his hand at the moment. I don't know why I have a feeling that Ali is gonna come soon with multiple projects.. Really I mean.. I am having this feeling.. I so wanted to see him further after watching him as Azar in MANH.. He impressed me there.. But here as Sohaib is his BEST work so far. It was surely needed to push him up n it worked. ❤️
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I watched both MANH and RKAS. I think if your going to choose between them Star watch MANH because RKAS has a messed up storyline.. Tbh Ali Rehman didn't impress me as much in them dramas..
starstruckk thumbnail
Ali Rehman has huge potential which I don't see as much in someone like Gohar. The reason why I even brought Gohar up is because he keeps getting so many projects yet, there are better newcomers than him. With that said, I like Gohar, but he still needs to work on his acting..meanwhile, Ali has it in him to get big projects and carry the show on his shoulders I feel ...I mean this guy overshadowed the likes of Mikaal and Sanam Saeed in my opinion in such a big show. That's pretty commendable if you ask me.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Nothing offensive regarding Gohar, I do like him as an actor. And he is good in Khilona along with Arij n the other lead. He lacks in romantic parts a bit but is perfect for a shady character. Itz just that now he is having three shows.. Third one is with Imran n Sana Javed..
I feel that actors should focus on delivering quality work rather than increasing their number of projects. Same thing applies to many actors who are doing shows on regular basis and we literally have same faces on different channels. Arij, Sajjal, Sonia, Junaid Khan.. I really don't mind actors, but i DO mind seeing them everywhere. Like, I know that actors can work on multiple projects in Pakistan as we have short-termed shows but still.. Actors should choose their projects with different period of time.. Aisa nahi k ek hi k 3 shows arhe hon ek saath.. I just hate it. Max two are enough n yeah the characters should be different.

I would love to see Ali Rehman with new projects as LEAD.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Star: I agree even for me and many others Ali Rehman has always been the star of the show. To be honest in the promos I didn't even pay much attention to him or his character I thought he would be a sidekick but to my surprise he was my most favorite character and that I don't think would have been possible had Ali Rehman not done justice to his role. So hats off to him 👏
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Exactly Nisbah, RKAS was a slow-paced show compared to MANH. Both are really different shows.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Nothing offensive regarding Gohar, I do like him as an actor. And he is good in Khilona along with Arij n the other lead. He lacks in romantic parts a bit but is perfect for a shady character. Itz just that now he is having three shows.. Third one is with Imran n Sana Javed..

I feel that actors should focus on delivering quality work rather than increasing their number of projects. Same thing applies to many actors who are doing shows on regular basis and we literally have same faces on different channels. Arij, Sajjal, Sonia, Junaid Khan.. I really don't mind actors, but i DO mind seeing them everywhere. Like, I know that actors can work on multiple projects in Pakistan as we have short-termed shows but still.. Actors should choose their projects with different period of time.. Aisa nahi k ek hi k 3 shows arhe hon ek saath.. I just hate it. Max two are enough n yeah the characters should be different.

I would love to see Ali Rehman with new projects as LEAD.

I agree about Gohar. Gohar surprisingly struggles the most with romance. In Khilona, whenever he tried romancing..it was a little funny more than anything else. He also can't seem to smile or laugh convincingly in some scenes. He excels when his character shows negative shades though..but he isn't that well rounded yet. It's weird because Gohar is originally from theater..and theater actors are usually pretty good..but, he's one of the weaker ones I've seen so far.

I know! some of these newer actors are all over the place. I feel in the process they forget about producing quality performances because they're just doing so much work. Junaid Khan in particular is all over the place, yet I don't see a single memorable performance from his end...but then again, I don't know if we can blame them honestly? maybe they aren't getting significant roles? I mean Ali Rehman getting a Sohaib was very lucky of him..I don't see some of the other guys bagging such roles in big projects so easily...but someone like Junaid got MeJ as his first break..and he wasn't impressive. Ali was really impressive as Sohaib on the other hand.