Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I am going to curse the director and producer if nothing good happens today.
Maybe you could suggest me some GOOD stuff to read. I think I've read all the good works of contemporary Urdu writers and now I'm out of Urdu novels that are bearable to read. 😆

Arey I wish I could yaar! I am also out of books and I am CRAVING them! I have nothing to read. I am comtemplating reading PeK for the millionth time just because of that. Thought read Dil, Diya, Dehleez after years was such a pleasure. Have you read that?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Arey I wish I could yaar! I am also out of books and I am CRAVING them! I have nothing to read. I am comtemplating reading PeK for the millionth time just because of that. Thought read Dil, Diya, Dehleez after years was such a pleasure. Have you read that?

I swear! I read Jannat Ke Pattay again this week because I was high on boredom. Ek tou zindagi ajeeb hai. Jab school ho tou gussa ata hai. Aur jab school aur exams na hon tou this boredom is there to make me feel even worse. Naah, I haven't read it. Maybe I should give it a try. 😳 In case you like Nimra Ahmed, read Woh Mera Hai.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As far as I know it's not instantly that one has to sit for Iddat, so maybe after her talk with behroze, Arjumand's Iddat period commences.
@Zaya - is Aab-e-Hayat the 2nd part of Pir-e-Kaamil? I just finished reading Pir-e-Kaamil and someone said dat there was a second part tht is not out yet nd as far as I recall it was named Aab-e-Hayat.😕
clockworknerd thumbnail

acha mitti pao 😆 what else you been up to? 😛

Currently, other than IF I'm reading a Dramoine fanfic. It's such an amazing one. I thought to learn PSing but failed miserably. 😆 How do you even do it?
sourmisery thumbnail
Zaya - I did not like Jannat ke Patte at all. Could never finish it. Nimra is wearing off of me. I fell in love with her after Beli Rajputan and Mashaf but JKP and now the very conspiracy filled Naml has me backing off from her. Read DDD, it's long but it's good. I read it after ages and appreciated it all the more. Aik Nayee Cinderella padha hai? God, I do desperately want it in hard copy...

Khamosh - Yeah..Aab-e-Hayat is the direct sequel to PeK :D
sourmisery thumbnail

Currently, other than IF I'm reading a Dramoine fanfic. It's such an amazing one. I thought to learn PSing but failed miserably. 😆 How do you even do it?

Practice, patience, and PATIENCE 😆 No seriously, when I first started PSing in 2012, I used to be on the constant edge of wanting to kill my PS xD But now I've found my zone so I stick to it...I ain't that good anyway 😛 Keep practicing and you will be fine.

My Uni is off and I welcome this summer break so much. Kinda got sick of this semester so this 3 month long vacation is gonna be BLISS. Per abhi tou ghar ke renovation ka kaam chaling so bezari hogayi hai
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Zaya - I did not like Jannat ke Patte at all. Could never finish it. Nimra is wearing off of me. I fell in love with her after Beli Rajputan and Mashaf but JKP and now the very conspiracy filled Naml has me backing off from her. Read DDD, it's long but it's good. I read it after ages and appreciated it all the more. Aik Nayee Cinderella padha hai? God, I do desperately want it in hard copy...

Khamosh - Yeah..Aab-e-Hayat is the direct sequel to PeK :D

Oh really? That's nice. I hope der's an English translation online. Wld love to read what happened to Salar and Imama. Is der a discussion thread here on IF?😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Practice, patience, and PATIENCE 😆 No seriously, when I first started PSing in 2012, I used to be on the constant edge of wanting to kill my PS xD But now I've found my zone so I stick to it...I ain't that good anyway 😛 Keep practicing and you will be fine.

My Uni is off and I welcome this summer break so much. Kinda got sick of this semester so this 3 month long vacation is gonna be BLISS. Per abhi tou ghar ke renovation ka kaam chaling so bezari hogayi hai

Oh let it go. I deleted PS. Itna patience se kaam nahi liya jata mujhse. 😆
Ho, I love this summer break though. Karachi ki garmi mein it is better to stay at home. I'm so bored.. I feel like going to Hyderabad, that's where my paternal family lives. But without internet connection over there, I can't survive. I just can't. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail

Ho, I love this summer break though. Karachi ki garmi mein it is better to stay at home. I'm so bored.. I feel like going to Hyderabad, that's where my paternal family lives. But without internet connection over there, I can't survive. I just can't. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣

Hyderabad is BURNING right now. itni garmi hai yahan! I am seriously sweating here...it's so hard to be in a non-AC room I had the option to go Karachi but home is home 😳 No internet sucks! Stay in khi you 😆

and mera bulava agaya! gonna go and become a maasi and clean up the house! See ya all later at midnight! <3