Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
but then on the other hand...I doubt that Farah will enter the haveli this week. Seems like we are in for a slow haul..πŸ₯±
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

but then on the other hand...I doubt that Farah will enter the haveli this week. Seems like we are in for a slow haul..πŸ₯±

Yeah seems dat way...warna dey'll just show Wali-Faraa meeting and end of epi.πŸ˜‰
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah seems dat way...warna dey'll just show Wali-Faraa meeting and end of epi.πŸ˜‰

damn it! Another long wait! 😭😭 Khair...we will finally see Ruhi barring her fangs though...this lady is NOT pleased at her husband's behavior πŸ˜›
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No intentions to ruin anyone's WaFa feels or excitement but I seriously doubt this Wali smiling in front of his laptop scene will take place in today's episode. πŸ˜† Wali's gham se nidhaal, Agha Jaan isn't well, and he's consoling his entire family so it would be shocking if at such times, Behroze will tell Wali to Skype with Faraah or look at her pictures. He's just going to ask for his answer and it would be an out of question thing to do on Behroze's part if Behroze is gonna tell him to skype etc. Even IF Wali himself has some pictures of Faraah saved in his laptop, I'm pretty sure after agreeing to the nikkah he won't go ahead and admire his to-be wife in such a lovey dovey manner. His grief and loss is too huge for him to do. He's just going to agree for the nikkah keeping in mind his father's wish and wait for Faraah to come to haveli. Abhi tou Suhaib ko marey sirf 3-4 din hue hain and he is not even out his grief yet.
Sab se bari baat, that Roohi chudail will NEVER let them skype. πŸ˜† She will attack Wali virtually if Wali and Faraah skype. Also, even IF it is Wali staring at Faraah's pictures on his laptop it would be awkward thing to show. In such a grieved state, if would be shocking if he remembers to go and check Faraah's pictures on his lappy.

Dil pe pathar rakh ke I'm telling you guys the reality. πŸ˜†Otherwise, bohat dukh hoga. Also, we can't fall for tricks of Hum TV.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

damn it! Another long wait! 😭😭 Khair...we will finally see Ruhi barring her fangs though...this lady is NOT pleased at her husband's behavior πŸ˜›

Don't know full on steam epi hoga ke nahin, but we sure r gonna hv full on steam Ruhi with no holds barred.πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

No intentions to ruin anyone's WaFa feels or excitement but I seriously doubt this Wali smiling in front of his laptop scene will take place in today's episode. πŸ˜† Wali's gham se nidhaal, Agha Jaan isn't well, and he's consoling his entire family so it would be shocking if at such times, Behroze will tell Wali to Skype with Faraah or look at her pictures. He's just going to ask for his answer and it would be an out of question thing to do on Behroze's part if Behroze is gonna tell him to skype etc. Even IF Wali himself has some pictures of Faraah saved in his laptop, I'm pretty sure after agreeing to the nikkah he won't go ahead and admire his to-be wife in such a lovey dovey manner. His grief and loss is too huge for him to do. He's just going to agree for the nikkah keeping in mind his father's wish and wait for Faraah to come to haveli. Abhi tou Suhaib ko marey sirf 3-4 din hue hain and he is not even out his grief yet.

Sab se bari baat, that Roohi chudail will NEVER let them skype. πŸ˜† She will attack Wali virtually if Wali and Faraah skype. Also, even IF it is Wali staring at Faraah's pictures on his laptop it would be awkward thing to show. In such a grieved state, if would be shocking if he remembers to go and check Faraah's pictures on his lappy.

Dil pe pathar rakh ke I'm telling you guys the reality. πŸ˜†Otherwise, bohat dukh hoga. Also, we can't fall for tricks of Hum TV.

Tum na...baalti bhar ke ghumti ho. Feels pe paani pher dene ke liye 😳

*sigh*

But I do agree. That's why I was surprised to see the laptop bit in the promo. It seems too sudden and out of place considering the mournful atmosphere of the haveli. But! Just for the sake of putting a counter argument, the precap had shown Agha Jaan back in the haveli. Arjumand was also in better state. I think this in this episode we will get some fast forward days where the people are struggling to move on. Of course Behroze wouldn't spring up the nikaah talk days after Suhaib's death when no one is in their right senses. But when they have all settled enough to have a talk like this.

Quick question - how is Behroze talking to Arjumand? Shouldn't she be in Iddat? πŸ˜•

Wali and Farah are SOOO not skyping. That is something that won't happen. At most he's looking at a picture. If Suhaib can give Agha Jaan Farah's childhood picture, kya bhed ke he wouldn't have Farah's pictures saved in his computer? Or that he wouldn't have done gaibana taaruf of Behroze's family to Wali? Maybe this bit can play out after Wali agrees for the nikaah and he access his father's collection of pics of Behroze's family? Or Behroze himself hands him some pictures of Farah or whatever. Jo bhi...Wali can afford one smile. Dukh beshak bada hai but they have cried enough...there's nothing wrong with Wali smiling seeing his prospective future bride's pic 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Don't know full on steam epi hoga ke nahin, but we sure r gonna hv full on steam Ruhi with no holds barred.πŸ˜†

ANYTHING but an episode with nothing happening xD I want things to move forward now...God knows what my reaction will be after the episode though πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail

ANYTHING but an episode with nothing happening xD I want things to move forward now...God knows what my reaction will be after the episode though πŸ˜†

Then toh I hope we have a 'not happening' ep., coz dat really gets ur creative juices going and their products r worth d entire epπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tum na...baalti bhar ke ghumti ho. Feels pe paani pher dene ke liye 😳

*sigh*

But I do agree. That's why I was surprised to see the laptop bit in the promo. It seems too sudden and out of place considering the mournful atmosphere of the haveli. But! Just for the sake of putting a counter argument, the precap had shown Agha Jaan back in the haveli. Arjumand was also in better state. I think this in this episode we will get some fast forward days where the people are struggling to move on. Of course Behroze wouldn't spring up the nikaah talk days after Suhaib's death when no one is in their right senses. But when they have all settled enough to have a talk like this.

Quick question - how is Behroze talking to Arjumand? Shouldn't she be in Iddat? πŸ˜•

Wali and Farah are SOOO not skyping. That is something that won't happen. At most he's looking at a picture. If Suhaib can give Agha Jaan Farah's childhood picture, kya bhed ke he wouldn't have Farah's pictures saved in his computer? Or that he wouldn't have done gaibana taaruf of Behroze's family to Wali? Maybe this bit can play out after Wali agrees for the nikaah and he access his father's collection of pics of Behroze's family? Or Behroze himself hands him some pictures of Farah or whatever. Jo bhi...Wali can afford one smile. Dukh beshak bada hai but they have cried enough...there's nothing wrong with Wali smiling seeing his prospective future bride's pic 😳

Okay, like think for a moment. Aaj kal ke itnay new serials mein divorce and deaths is one huge thing that happens at all costs. But have you EVER seen a heroine giving a slight thought about her Iddat? πŸ˜† I'm seriously surprised at how carelessly they ignore Iddat in such cases. So like it happens in all other serials, don't expect Arjumand performing Iddat.

Okay keeping that counter argument in mind, it is slightly possible ke 2-3 weeks have passed and then Behroze brings up the question of WaFa nikkah. Then it also believable if Wali smiles. πŸ˜›Also I'd like it more if this smiling bit happens after their nikkah. 😳

No apologies for ruining the feels. Practicality, you see. πŸ˜†

sourmisery thumbnail
@khamosh - eeeps! don't say that! :O Already it wasn't easy to spend this week without any proper feels..I can't possibly do that again πŸ˜†

@Zaya - *sigh* Tell me about it yaar Seriously, I hate the way they have made a mockery out of the whole institution of marriage! Divorces at the drop of the hat, dusri biwi in every other house, the complete vanishing of the concept of Iddat! I thought DeD would be more sensitive to this issue. Melodramatic hi sahi, their take on relationships and marriage has been very real so far. So why the leniency with Iddat? Why is this a thing which is so easily ignored?

I can't even give it the benefit of doubt because there's no way Behroze could've stayed in the haveli for 4 months without going back home even once. And to say I was a bit glad at the way only Wali was shown going to meet his mother in the last episode...satyanaash kardiya

On the upside, I really wanna see WaFa during this whole phase. From the time before Nikaah, to Nikaah, and their meeting immediately after Nikaah. Later tou we both know what's gonna happen so let's not discuss it but here, when it's all fresh...I wanna see their equation so bad 😳