clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
IMMA IN LOVE WITH THEMM. <3
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

You had legit scared me...her update actually made me feel relieved! I had sat down with my phone after the tiring chore of cleaning the room and seeing her post on my insta feed actually made all the tiredness go away 😆

Not just you, I scared myself too. 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Maya's insta update YES! Farah and Wali gonna FINALLY come face to face tonight! Kuch tou exciting hua! Yippiiee!!

yayy super happy! 😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - the scare was infectious 😆
Mary - I swear I will flip tables if we don't get loads of WaFa scenes in the drama. I have waited too long for them!!

Nisbah - THEY DO! And so matching matching
..wanderer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

^ Forgot to add that I am liking Mikaal and Sanam's pairing and nd again their relationship is shown weak and complicated. So u hv their so-called cheesy romance, which I find it cute and then their awkwardness and disconnect with each other, especially when it comes to anything related to Behroze's family.

And lastly Sanam is looking very beautiful in dis drama. Though she is attractive to look at and is unconventionally beautiful, but again she has a knack of looking ordinary. But in dis drama she is looking very pretty.😳

mikaal sanam i'm loving them as ruhi & behroz ... all there couplish scenes are so beautiful to watch .. ruhi behroz the way they look each other, there sweet gesture towards each other reflect only love ... both have flaws both are headstrong & stubborn but yet ruhi behroz a couple made for each other

sanam got the best makeover she really looked beautiful as young ruhi & now a graceful mother we had a beautiful DeD photoshot of ruhi behroz & little faraah ...hope to see those scenes agar full nahi to flashbacks bhi chale ga 😆

regarding DeD its an awsome show which keep you hooked for next epi & all actors are doing great job
its not like that we sanam fan want to see only sanam ..
as we know sanam is not the lead & we also know sanam is not much concern about screen space ...
the thing bothering me is that now 10 epis are passed & still we haven't get meaningful scenes of ruhi ... as now wali farra track is starting too
but i'm sure & i really hope some damakedarr performences of sanam aka ruhi are stored
for us ...& specialy want a aga jan & ruhi confrontation scene in future i'm looking
forward to it ... 😳
the men playing aga jan is a great actor & so really want to see sanam & his scenes
in coming epis 😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!! That laptop wala scene! Maybe they skype eachother
Shayad pehli baar Wali apni honi waali biwi ko dekhta hai..
Its probably just a picture

TFS!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

OMG!! That laptop wala scene! Maybe they skype eachother
Shayad pehli baar Wali apni honi waali biwi ko dekhta hai..
Its probably just a picture

TFS!

Hahaha...u r so observant, I had totally missed out on Wali gazing at the laptop with such a sweet smile. Seems love at first sight for Wali.😳😊

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I watched the promo several times 😆

Plus the discussion this weekend was about this scene! Notice toh karna hi tha
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OH MY GOD! The laptop scene!!! Like..EEPS!! Look at Wali's smile! Damn...I kind of wanted this scene post the nikaah but it does look better before it. Hayyee..Wali tou pehli nazar mein hi ghayal hogaya 😳