Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dorperle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
7.did you like the ending of pyaray afzal?

I didn't like the face they killed him at the end.It would be a different impact if they didn't do so.
Dorperle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
4.what's your thought on mere meherban?

Very organized and strong script
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx arshi for ur reply..😊
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i had to come back to this post since this made me re watch Kankar and i am half way .I tell you one thing ...any help Fahad turn to gave him bad bad advise. his mom ,his friend, not saying he was justified with out help to beat his wife, he was a grown man highly educated man. (daaamm he looked too cute to be blamed and darm he really loved her.too).. this was a story and producers had to have hunky looking loveable guy
knowing what i know about abuse its a learned behavior and no one was there to even tell him till much later other than the victim(sanam) that he is completely wrong in what he is doing. felt so bad for him as well just for the fact that the guy try to to talk and get ans/help but all failed him till too late. wish he learned his lessons sooner. It is also a issue of if you are not a Bahu of choice ,one has more to endure. as the case of Arzoo MILwas there for moral support.
DON't stand for his beating or his verbal abuse .At times verbal lashing hurts more than physical lashing. no justification for abuse but there is a some level of compromise in every relationship specially in the start of it. How women live in fear of getting beat down day in and day out... scary rality and it is every where in the world from super rich to poor ..

Dil e mutzar re thinking end was a bakwas . Sanam shoudnt have have gone back to her ex but stayed with the new guy for sure. treated her like an equal and much nicer.
pyare afsal i will never watch knowing main lead dies . i like my happy endings. that is the reason i refuse to watch Dastan (not so happy ending)
Edited by cimba - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
perfectly analyzed cimba...there were nobody to tell sikandar that he is wrong...his family atmosphere turned him into a abuser..in our society what happens is that many times the mother in laws who went through abuses want their daughter in laws to suffer the same way she did...how amazing it would have been if the mother in laws did the opposite..if only they thought that they will not let their DIL to suffer the way they did!!.

i still want u to watch pyaray afzal and dastan...i know u dont like tragic ends but these two r not the ones which should b missed
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this even made me so sad to see that the entire pain to the couple was brought on by adults unnecessay. Fahad and Sanam showed so much in love ... mom and aunt wanted to marry their kids and so outside girl was not liked/welcomed . poisoning son's mind regarding DIL background and her upbringing was brought in by mother in law in to the relation. physical abuse mommy walked away and basically gave her approval. FIL avoiding the subject because he was pro at it at one time in his life and did not feel he was the person who should talk about this. Outsiders come to visit and poison the family about nonsense messing up peace in the family... did not have to happen Auty's daughter found someone even better to get married to but all became ego at one point or another for all three sets of parents. no fairness for DIL in the society
so typical of our society. MIL feels that its ok ,it happened to me so it can happened to her too not a big deal... live through it...
i loved in Rihai where MIL remembers the pain she endured and she does not want the little girl to go through and tries helplessly to save her... poor thing... that was one hell of a sad story...