Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

7.did you like the ending of pyaray afzal?

I wud hv been happy if they hadn't killled him but killing hum had a bigger impact n people talks about the ending so much

It's better than dil e MUZTAR ending

And it was tragic but justified

I like tragic endings too as they leave a deeper umpact

i agree tragic ends have more impact...but even then i hated it...felt so so bad...:(
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I did not like the end of pyarey afzal. It was sooo cruel and the way they showed the scene. I screamed literally
I had no sympathy towards sikander in Kankar
Everyone in shukk was at fault didnt support anyone. But ehtisham handled everything very immaturely and how he fell in love with Saniya was not convincing for me
Yasmeen and Farah were normal girls like u and me. One was full of herself and changed after falling in love. I really wished they showed what happened to her after afzal died. Damn the ending of that show.
Yasmeen on the other hand was a selfless girl in love with afzal

almost same views but i hated saniya more than shehrish...i hate girls like saniya who acts goody goody but they r not what they pretend to be...i so agree with you about Farah and Yasmin..
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

2. he didnt deserve no sympathy ...

5. both Farah and Yasmeen were Amazing in there own way :D

6. yh i liked the DEM ending :D though i agree Adeel was a big idiot in the middle but somewhere they deserved a happy ending together :D

7. ufff this one im stuck a big Afzal&Farah fan inside me wanted really wanted a Happy Ending and i wasnt happy <333 but i agree him dying in the end did leave a big impact on all the audience which was better impact wise but yh wanted a happy ending <3

Farah and afzal's love was so pure...i definitely wanted a happy ending for them..and yes sikandar didn't deserve sympathy...kiran took the right step at the right time..she did what she felt was right and didn't think what society Will say...
grey23 thumbnail
yes Bari aapa deserved that ending..that control freak women ruined the piece of her siblings,husband and at the end she got a big slap..shameless woman!...
i loved Farah and yasmin both.but then i have to agree what u said about Farah..but yasmin was awesome..i loved her..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

almost same views but i hated saniya more than shehrish...i hate girls like saniya who acts goody goody but they r not what they pretend to be...i so agree with you about Farah and Yasmin..

If thats what u guys made about saniya then i will say u didnt even understand the story of saniya ehtesham

Saniya n ehtesham was my fav character of shukk

They tried to do justice to their respective partners in every way possible but both were thrown away by their spouses over a faltu shukk as there was not even an evidence

How can u forget how saniya used to live with her evil mom in law n didnt used to utter a word or complain against her to anyone n looked after her like a mom

And its not that she came to ehteshams house on her own will

She was thrown of the place she was staying

It was not as if saniya ehtesham did hv the affair

They were jus colleagues and inspite of rhe past engagement history they used to work together as professionals...its not as if saniya used to give looks to ehtesham before

Saniya was very loyal to her hubby n helped him in his projects as well

its through circumstances that saniya ehtesham came bk

In other shows they show the extra marital affairs come forward thru shukk

But here sameera fazal jus put such an amazing twist that the shukk became true afterwards but neither shehrish nor ali cant blame them for cheating as they did not cheat them

They found each other when both their spouses rejected them brutally n didnt even hear their side of the story

I luved how ehtesham didnt go back to sehrish as its so useless and pointless to carry on a relation when there is no trust

Even a loveless relation with trust is better than a love relation without trust

N thats what they showed here

Also in the end when saniya left which again made her the bigger person

I luved it how sehrish n ehtesham cudnt go bk to their old life even though there was no kabab mein haddi

N then how sehrish herself brought saniya back

Shukk was beautiful

My all time fav show
grey23 thumbnail
i m surprised all of u liked dil e muzter ending...i hated it...adeel no way deserved to get seila..he right from the beginning mis treated with her...
and about mere meherban...well i agree that in the middle the story moved in circle..but last 12 epis were bang on..i loved the fact haya gave importance to self respect most and did not go back to zishan..i loved falah's character who always called a spade a spade..iraj's track was awesome..her guilt n transformation was shown so beautifully..and every character who did wrong to others got lessons...be it zeeshan,iraj,muskan or their mother...each of them had to suffer badly...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

i m surprised all of u liked dil e muzter ending...i hated it...adeel no way deserved to get seila..he right from the beginning mis treated with her...

and about mere meherban...well i agree that in the middle the story moved in circle..but last 12 epis were bang on..i loved the fact haya gave importance to self respect most and did not go back to zishan..i loved falah's character who always called a spade a spade..iraj's track was awesome..her guilt n transformation was shown so beautifully..and every character who did wrong to others got lessons...be it zeeshan,iraj,muskan or their mother...each of them had to suffer badly...

I guess the main reason for liking dil e muztar ending was the other hero was aijaz islam who was jus a torture inspite of playing such a good role

If someone else played that role like adnan siddiqui or farhan ali agha or ny other hero

Then i wud hv sooo wanted sila with him

Sometimes star cast matters a lot

Also in mere meherbaan i like the guy ayeza gets married to n i also like the gal who agha marries

So i had no isseues they didnt meet

Also in mehram initially i didnt like maya but later the actrss really improved n made herself tolerable so i wasnt so mad in the end that zahid ended up with her even though i was crazy for hamza iqra
grey23 thumbnail

I guess the main reason for liking dil e muztar ending was the other hero was aijaz islam who was jus a torture inspite of playing such a good role

If someone else played that role like adnan siddiqui or farhan ali agha or ny other hero

Then i wud hv sooo wanted sila with him

Sometimes star cast matters a lot

Also in mere meherbaan i like the guy ayeza gets married to n i also like the gal who agha marries

So i had no isseues they didnt meet

Also in mehram initially i didnt like maya but later the actrss really improved n made herself tolerable so i wasnt so mad in the end that zahid ended up with her even though i was crazy for hamza iqra

ya i think you are right if the other guy in dil e muzter was played by any other good actor then the case might have been better...but i didn't like the other girl in mere meherban..i had zero sympathy for her...
grey23 thumbnail

If thats what u guys made about saniya then i will say u didnt even understand the story of saniya ehtesham

Saniya n ehtesham was my fav character of shukk

They tried to do justice to their respective partners in every way possible but both were thrown away by their spouses over a faltu shukk as there was not even an evidence

How can u forget how saniya used to live with her evil mom in law n didnt used to utter a word or complain against her to anyone n looked after her like a mom

And its not that she came to ehteshams house on her own will

She was thrown of the place she was staying

It was not as if saniya ehtesham did hv the affair

They were jus colleagues and inspite of rhe past engagement history they used to work together as professionals...its not as if saniya used to give looks to ehtesham before

Saniya was very loyal to her hubby n helped him in his projects as well

its through circumstances that saniya ehtesham came bk

In other shows they show the extra marital affairs come forward thru shukk

But here sameera fazal jus put such an amazing twist that the shukk became true afterwards but neither shehrish nor ali cant blame them for cheating as they did not cheat them

They found each other when both their spouses rejected them brutally n didnt even hear their side of the story

I luved how ehtesham didnt go back to sehrish as its so useless and pointless to carry on a relation when there is no trust

Even a loveless relation with trust is better than a love relation without trust

N thats what they showed here

Also in the end when saniya left which again made her the bigger person

I luved it how sehrish n ehtesham cudnt go bk to their old life even though there was no kabab mein haddi

N then how sehrish herself brought saniya back

Shukk was beautiful

My all time fav show

i agree saniya was true to her 1st husband...but it was her husband's fault who could not realize her value...but that doesn't mean u would go to other woman's husband and marry a married person just because she had doubt them..how does it make sense? And every time she used to say that she would go back to Australia then why she did not just go? Coz she had no intention to do so...she had no shame to live with shehrish's husband just to give her son a dad's name who is other woman's husband...glad that shehrish left them...
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Our audiences are very confused. They prefer good looking people reuniting in the end regardless of anything else. Dil e Muztar's ending was very lame. Adeel was annoying, an idiot, a jerk, a douchebag, moronic and basically a big loser. He did not deserve Sila..and Sila she was stupid to the core. She may have stood up for herself in between at some points, but she never stood up for herself when it really mattered..and that was at the end. I don't care if you love someone and the other person also loves you..what's the point in such love when practically it'll NEVER be proven and never has been in the past either. Adeel failed to ever be by Sila's side when she really needed him..and in the end, when Adeel tried returning to her, Sila should've kicked him to the curb..but had the makers of the show done that audiences would've felt upset..because how can Imran Abbas and Sanam Jung possibly not end up together? That's exactly why Humsafar sucked also..but people wanted Khirad and Asher to reunite in the end..in reality, these same people would never want to return to a guy who treats them like shit for yrs...but on tv, we happily watch it happen and call these show masterpieces.