Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hands down Jawad (Malaal) has been his best performance till date.
And yes, He is good as Hadi in Alvida too.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, I've caught up with Alvida..and going by this poll..you'd think his performance as Hadi is his best performance yet..and in my opinion that's not true at all. Imran's good in Alvdia, but that's no where near his best performance.

If you compare him to MNYH at the moment..he's brilliant there. Imran's wonderful as Yousuf..definitely one of his best performances yet.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
He was pretty good in the grey role in mera naseeb as well for which no one ever credited him

Moiz was a complex character but imran played it amazingly
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. This has to be one of my most favourite topics on this forum lol, due to the common love we do share πŸ˜›
Well frankly, I have seen almost all characters played by Imran u mentioned except Jawad from Malaal n Haider from MZZB.

He was really good in all of them. But my MOST FAVOURITE one has to be Yousuf.. OMG !! He is just SO adorable as Yousuf. ☺️❀️ I actually feel itz him.. He is the one going through all this.. Allah !
According to me, Imran is THE BEST as portraying a romantic guy, madly in love with a girl, n simply a deewana of her, like Yousuf or Hammad from Khuda Aur Mohabbat. I just can't imagine anyone else playing these two characters seriously... I mean, for me KAM = Imran Abbas n now Yousuf as well is the same.. As we say, he is THE JAAN of these shows. He does this kind of role so effortlessly.

Coming to his other projects, shady ones like Moiz from Mera Naseeb ( very well done by him πŸ‘πŸΌ ) n Adeel too was a shady one.. But I simply HATED his character.. I never had sympathy for him so i can't say if i liked him as Adeel or not lol. As Akbar he was good too. Coming to Hadi, well, I think I am the only one here to say this but I don't like Hadi- the character I don't really connect to him so I won't say much about it.. But whatever I have seen till now, he is doing good.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I SO WANT TO watch Malaal. I have a feeling that I have watched some bits of it here n there.. But not sure.. Will definitely HAVE TO watch .. N then will come back here to comment about Imran as Jawad 😳
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved him in khuda Aur mohabbat
So my voted goes to hammad for khuda Aur mohabbat
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jawad from Malaal and Yusuf from MNYH
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Imran in MNYH..one of his best performances.