Saba Qamar under investgation for Money Laundering

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
FIA probing against Saba Qamar for alleged money laundering

saba-qamar-face-pictureISLAMABAD: After the Ayyan Ali Money Case, some more actresses are going under scrutiny of FIA for alleged money laundering.

Star actress Saba Qamar is undergoing investigations of FIA regarding alleged money laundering as she had been visiting nearby foreign countries numerously in the past two years.

According to the details, FIA has some doubts over her not only due to her foreign visits but she is also a Welfare Ambassador of National Bank of Pakistan.

A leading daily has claimed that sources close to higher FIA officials are saying that the actress can be involved in moeny laundering that's why investigations are underway.

Model Ayyan Ali was caught red handed with $500k on Islamabad Airport and since then she is in Adiala Jail and facing a trial.

(Source: Daily Pakistan)

Source: http://www.thekooza.com/fia-probes-against-saba-qamar-for-alleged-money-laundering.html

A video of Shahid Masood saying the same..

http://www.geotauaisay.com/two-famous-celebs-exposed-dr-shahid.html

This is not a gossip.. and I didn't make it up.. 🤣
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, wow this is some epic timing here. .what a big coincidence. Btw, nice way of trolling with a brand new thread. Lol. Let's see what comes of this, but must admit..disappointing if proven guilty.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, would be disappointing 😳. (And whoever wrote this needs some English classes.)
starstruckk thumbnail
I hope Saba says something about this. She usually does,.would be interesting to see what she has to say. The timing for all of this is very weird. Saba wins an award for a change and sensational stuff about her starts spreading.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pallo validated😆
But the allegations are different, or are they connected.
-shabz- thumbnail
I think FIA started probing after reading IF gossip thread😆
All pallos fault.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I think FIA started probing after reading IF gossip thread😆

All pallos fault.

Yeahhh Shabbo... Connected or not I leave that for you to judge.. LOL.. Apparently me and FIA both are trolling.. 😭😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Pallo validated😆

But the allegations are different, or are they connected.

It can be. I don't think saying that someone visits abroad is a good enough reason to say they're money laundering?..but, if their suspicions are that she's an ambassador of a bank..then keeping the context in mind, they're suspecting that Saba's possibly taking money illegally earned and processing and managing it through the bank. (and may be taking advantage of being an "ambassador" here)..because when someone is earning money illegally (and that can be in whatever way you can possibly think of)...they can't just have that money sitting at home in cash They need to invest it into something, like a business or so, so that no one suspects anything...so they "launder" it...kind of trying to hide it.

The case with Ayyan was different..she got caught with 500,000 dollars in cash..so she may not have been money laundering because who carries this much cash on them? And, I think she was found carrying this much while flying somewhere..which is plain dumb. You need to have some brains to conduct some kind of money laundering which Ayyan seems to lack. Of course, now Ayyan's under investigation as to where the money came from and what's the deal with it etc.
-shabz- thumbnail
Yeah nawaz shareef ko koi kyun nahi investigate kerta, and zardAri...and what happened to altafs money laundering case?
Bechari models pay kyun aafat aye hai
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah nawaz shareef ko koi kyun nahi investigate kerta, and zardAri...and what happened to altafs money laundering case?

Bechari models pay kyun aafat aye hai

They probably launder their money with FIA. 😆..but yeah I thought the same..it's a shame how our politicians always seem to get away scott-free with their crimes..and here, female models/actresses are under the radar.