Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@leela - really want a court marriage bc cvs will add nothing but bakwaas drama😑
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I feel with BB's injury phase and PA scenes...they are building up the track for after Rabul marriage track...πŸ˜ƒ

Even I feel the same Di..PA scenes are layers of after RaBul marriage track😊
kionke na to Aliyah yeh accident as pandit thing use kar sakti as everyone know ke BB ne jaan bujh ke car bang ki thi...neither she will do any blackmailing as that will expose her real face way too easily...and agai she digged her grave even deeper by backstabbing Tanu...

I feel its going to go the way  that abhi will try to find the culprit...somehow the trap lies in the venue being KKB I feel...pata nahi kion...the tracker watches will also be used...the culprit will be caught..I feel Neil will once again be caught...but he is going to spill the beans...we all know aliyahs voice as been suspected by abhirab...but that cunning queen needs only one second and she turns the table...she will somehow turn the tables towards Tanu I feel...with abhi being confused about his feelings...and also several times...mitali has tried to warn Tanu from aliayhs backstabbing and turning the tables in the last moment nature...πŸ˜† I think Tanu will get caught...but she will strike back...
and if the exposure is done befoore the wedding...then also...tanu will revenge...aliyah is undersetimating Abhi..Neel...Tanu...Purvi...all of them...

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Even I feel the same Di..PA scenes are layers of after RaBul marriage track😊
kionke na to Aliyah yeh accident as pandit thing use kar sakti as everyone know ke BB ne jaan bujh ke car bang ki thi...neither she will do any blackmailing as that will expose her real face way too easily...and agai she digged her grave even deeper by backstabbing Tanu...

I feel its going to go the way  that abhi will try to find the culprit...somehow the trap lies in the venue being KKB I feel...pata nahi kion...the tracker watches will also be used...the culprit will be caught..I feel Neil will once again be caught...but he is going to spill the beans...we all know aliyahs voice as been suspected by abhirab...but that cunning queen needs only one second and she turns the table...she will somehow turn the tables towards Tanu I feel...with abhi being confused about his feelings...and also several times...mitali has tried to warn Tanu from aliayhs backstabbing and turning the tables in the last moment nature...πŸ˜† I think Tanu will get caught...but she will strike back...
and if the exposure is done befoore the wedding...then also...tanu will revenge...aliyah is undersetimating Abhi..Neel...Tanu...Purvi...all of them...

I don't think if Alia is underestimating Abhi after that MMS fiasco, she is scared to be caught, she knows she will lose her brother or maybe she thinks she will emotionally blackmail Abhi this time too to forgive her, can't say much abut Purvi as there is enough discussion about her 
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning Rabulians πŸ€—
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GUYS KAL KA VO ARNAL PIC...EDITED PIC THA KYA????
MEKO THEEK SE SAMAJH NAI AAYA...COZ POORA EPI KA LINK HEI NAI AAYA
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PURBUL

GUYS KAL KA VO ARNAL PIC...EDITED PIC THA KYA????

MEKO THEEK SE SAMAJH NAI AAYA...COZ POORA EPI KA LINK HEI NAI AAYA

the pic were from their separations days when BB tells purab they should not meet again...they go their separate ways after the entire hut drama...but i don't know whether its edited one...becos they show it for few seconds...difficult to figure it out but edited or no edited...the pic was sweet
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di d pic was not edited. .Maine avi dhyaan se Dekha. .I Luved mrunal's smile
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Di d pic was not edited. .Maine avi dhyaan se Dekha. .I Luved mrunal's smile

I have to watch again...but the few seconds i watch...it was not edited either...the pic was taken during separation phase...Ank sir might have click it...😳...its a hidden pic in Arnal or Ank sir acc...πŸ˜†...thank god it came out and got its place as a portrait..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...i love M smile too...it was soothing and radiant...she was looking sweet...really missing her alot...i hope she resumes shoots back...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
I feel more than aaliyah...tannu is going to be expose and it will happen due to aaliyah's backstabbing behind the back of tannu to save herself...the hints are more towards backstabbing...and tannu will strike back to seek revenge...mitali has been explaining to her many times that when the time comes...to save herself...aaliyah can backstab them...

with PA scenes...its a indication that after Rabul marriage...PA friendship continues...aaliyah will take the friendship as advantage to create MU in BB's mind...to create a rift b/w Rabul...now i dread this track becos aaliyah can take advantage of purab's vulnerable state...and might drug his drinks to get intimate with him or pretends to get intimate with him...typical EK tactics to separate a married couple...i hope such nonsense doesn't happen

I just hope Taaliyah gets expose together...
Mages thumbnail
as per news segment...tannu is pregnant...😑
I wonder what is running in cvs mind...delay of Rabul wedding and exposure now tannu's pregnancy...

guys...remember the old article 1 year back that stated tannu will be pregnant and SB will get married...well from the article one has came true...i hope the other one should not come true...