Posted: 9 years ago
Shikha posted a pic with Arjit 
Leaning tower purab Aliya 
That means more Alu Purab scene coming ðŸ˜¡
Sorry to say i can't stand with Alu Purab for a second ðŸ˜¡
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
watched the epi...i feel like cursing bad omen on NB...can't stand the sight of PA...its annoying to watch and aaliyah's filthy mind is disgusting...more than showing concern...she was lusting on purab while he hugs her...that irks me big time...🤬...M needs to come back...its annoying to see PA together in one frame🤢...but shikha was looking gorgeous...😳

I am loving the interior of purab's home...at last the home looks perfect for a married couple...the glow of marriage is shinning in purab's home...purab is already behaving like a married man and i love it...the pic was uber cute on the wall...if you see at the side of the walls..along with Abhirab pics...there is purab pics clicked with office aunty...the Rabul pic was click during separation days when BB decides to part ways...god knows how many hidden Arnal's pic are in their acc...was missing BB alot...its good that the camera focus on M's smiling pic which made us feels her presence...i am really missing her alot

the whole PA scenes indicates rift b/w Taaliyah...there is going to be backstabbing happening...aaliyah has already put her first step towards backstabbing tannu...she tells purab that he comes first rather than tannu...perfect slap on tannu's face...when the right time comes aaliyah is going to ditch tannu...and i deeply feel tannu is going to be expose rather than aaliyah...she is going to backstab tannu badly...and also let Rabul marriage happens so that she is still in the good books...she is going to create a rift b/w Rabul and her target is shaking the trust b/w Rabul by being nice to purab...tries to get close to him purposely like what she did tdy so that BB has a MU in her mind that there is something going on b/w PA...Rabul relationship will be on the rocks till BB figures out who is responsible for the rift
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingPixies

Shikha posted a pic with Arjit 

Leaning tower purab Aliya 
That means more Alu Purab scene coming ðŸ˜¡
Sorry to say i can't stand with Alu Purab for a second ðŸ˜¡

I can't stand their scenes too...🤢
M needs to come back...😭
Mages thumbnail
I feel with BB's injury phase and PA scenes...they are building up the track for after Rabul marriage track...😃
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Rabulinas🥳
hope this thread brings atleast BB to conciousness and Mrunal back to shoot😊
I am proud of you guys...we completed this AT in one week...now we complete our ATs way faster.touchwood..keep it up😊
Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to All Rabulians... we're missing Ridzee  so much... Mrunal please resume shoot soon. If they are going to show more PA scenes next week then I'm only going to skip those scenes and Purab scenes with anyone else except for Aaliyah. Edited by Arjittaneja_fan - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
where is ritzee?...missing her alot...come back soon yaara...our home is incomplete w/o you...🤗