Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/paedophiles-brains-are-abnormally-tuned-to-childrens-faces-new-study-claims-9405707.html

New study on paedophiles... god i can spell it properly. 

Dont even think I m delil's advocate. I am way outside other side of the fense. 

But this new studies r also justifying , its all in the brain... when our great great ancesters knew it already.

The results mean that it may be possible in future to "diagnose" potential paedophiles at a young age by studying their responses to the faces of adults and children, scientists said.

Now, if that can be done and there r so many possibilities abt knowing child's DNA before birth and what wrong can go at birth or even at 50 years old.. then the study can even further. 

The brain disfunction or in Munnabhais' lingo "dimag me chemical ka locha" has always been there. 

The question is ... Do we have a solution or just keep going like that or change the whole society dynamics? Wud u like ur mentally challenged child to go to normal scholl where he will be teased and bullied all the time or for a special child's school untill hes lerant the basics to be in society? 

There r so many issues regarding we were born with what brain n body. We cant allow everybody to get away with that excuse... We care but we dont need to change. Spade is a spade doesnt mean we r rude. Actions r way stronger than words. Some ppl think of a dog as part of the family, thats cool. Doesnt mean they expect every1 to think the same way. We r all diffrent and to realize that is better than crying out loud. 

Now, they will treat peadopjiles ,,, god i cant spell it.. in mental hospitals with baby dolls in their hands? 

Where does this end? 

Am I hopophobic? Nope, U can f**k whoever(an adult) u want to in ur bedroom or wherever, or have group sex session, whatever. U can even marry.. if that ever stopped from having sex or live in relationship. I dont wanna know any of shit. 

But dont ask to adopt a baby. Legally u have screwed up brain putting it bluntly. Think abt the child.. its not a puppy dog. 

[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well what do u suggest when this becomes possible?

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/23/babies-with-two-biological-same-sex-parents-could-become-a-reality-in-just-two-years/

Anyway I do agree with u to a certain extent.. Being homosexual is a natural thing.. Just be with whoever makes u happy as a partner.. No one has the rights to judge u on your sexual orientation as long as its consenting adults you are oriented about.
But just maybe its unfair to children whom they will adopt, as they r someone else's kids and those kids can have the option to grow up in a conservative family as it would be easier on them where this judgmental society is concerned..
But on the other hand it feels very unfair, if u genuinely are happy and stable with a same sex partner and wanna have a baby and be a family.. its a grey area.. i don't think there is really a right or a wrong in this arena, as same sex parents could prove to be best parents, much better than straight yet abusive parents..

So maybe a biological child is a good solution after all.. then its their real baby and just like being gay is natural, the child naturally becomes theirs.

Anyway Asian society needs to stop being so judgmental! Its each person's personal life!  live and let live as long as it doesn't harm either partner involved and they r both consenting adults! So great initiative, though I guess it will take eons for this society to stop prejudicing one for the natural self which isn't harming any1 else..

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Have they tried to genuinely raise awareness on this?

Instead they mocked such people and stereotyped them to no ends. They should have campaigned rationally and tried to remove stereotypes than foster them.

BTW some users happily doing +1 acts here on India posts, has your country accepted gays?

Even the U.S. hasn't fully accepted yet (my country) but at least some states allow people to get married, some can adopt children now, and get full legal rights in case the spouse dies. I feel it's still important to raise your raise and lend your support even if the country hasn't passed complete rights. And it's important to be universal about in my opinion. I don't think Indians deserve it less than Americans or Europeans or even Middle Easterners.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well. Well. Well. Well!!!! πŸ€£

Now that a prominent BW actress & Politician has said so, hope people take me seriously & do not accuse me of "making up things/ you can't tell me EVERYONE IN BW IS GAY OR JUST WANT SEX!!! OMG MEB, are you obsessed?!!!!" And variations of the above statement. 

I do say so. And she does too. Thank you. 

That said, I am uncomfortable with the tone of her words. Too much is at stake & gay people cannot come out in BW. Ask SRK, Salman, John, Neil Nitin Mukesh, KJo, SLB, Tushar Kapoor, Ekta &Kapoor, Sujoy Ghosh, and countless others. I hope one day in the future, they do b/c it would lead to much change. 

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

AllBlacks: I just hope you're trolling. Because my fragile mind fears the assumption that a sentient being can type out such puerile balderdash under a fully functional cerebral faculty.

Let me translate: YOURE NOT ONLY BEHAVING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE DOUCHE WHO IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO POSSESS FUNCTIONING GREY CELLS. 

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

sentient puerile balderdash cerebral faculty 

Have you been hanging out with Mister. K lately? 

🀣
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well. Well. Well. Well!!!! πŸ€£

Now that a prominent BW actress & Politician has said so, hope people take me seriously & do not accuse me of "making up things/ you can't tell me EVERYONE IN BW IS GAY OR JUST WANT SEX!!! OMG MEB, are you obsessed?!!!!" And variations of the above statement. 

I do say so. And she does too. Thank you. 

That said, I am uncomfortable with the tone of her words. Too much is at stake & gay people cannot come out in BW. Ask SRK, Salman, John, Neil Nitin Mukesh, KJo, SLB, Tushar Kapoor, Ekta &Kapoor, Sujoy Ghosh, and countless others. I hope one day in the future, they do b/c it would lead to much change. 

\
SRK- rumours are there πŸ˜†
but salmanπŸ˜•; he has had so many girlfriends 
rest maybe ,maybe not πŸ˜Š
john was with  bipasha and recently married right πŸ˜•
Edited by mahatma123 - 9 years ago
I was gonna post MEB was Right all along

Originally posted by: mahatma123

\

SRK- rumours are there πŸ˜†
but salmanπŸ˜•; he has had so many girlfriends 
rest maybe ,maybe not πŸ˜Š
john was with  bipasha and recently married right πŸ˜•

SRK is confirmed. Ask the countless male models he has f**ked in Delhi & Nikhil Dwivedi. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Salman- Yea often homophobia is latent homsoexuality. Not always but often. And having girlfriends is not proof of heterosexuality, not in today's world. That said, I believe he's bisexual , has definitely had encounters with men. Nikhil Dwivedi is one for sure, SRK's ND who used to go for holidays with SRK + family. Just him. Not even his family or friends but just SRK + family & ND. Bloody strange!!! 

John- Bisexual. And one of the reasons why Bips broke up with him was this.

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

I was gonna post MEB was Right all along

LOL WERE you?! 

Well, thank you. I guess. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ€—
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: light_year

And if the kid in phedopelia says that he wants to be with the man. He loves the man and wants to be with him. Than I guess u will want to make it legal too coz its that kids choice right. I just saw a poster few days ago. Were a 12-13 year old kid was hugging a man n there were some quotes  like " I love him , I am alowed to live whom ever I want" something like that. I was shocked. What is next step after gayism. A man n boy relationship.  Obviously men will want younger boys coz young boys look more feminine and there is no drama attached like its with women. There are prediction that in end times men will propose to boys the way they propose women. So these things are going to happen. If not openly the closet phedopelia.  May be kids wont feel victims anymore. They might just enjoy it.

About feminism , feminism has already created female biased laws in our country,  genralizing all women as victims n all men as predators. Female biased laws are already creating problem for men and there families ,unjust verdicts leads to men sucide, misrable marriages, coz some evil women use such law to threaten men n there families ,u even get see it in movies too. Psudo Feminism will only lead problems for women in long run. On top its all good rosy, beautiful but deep down its filled with ,  selfishness , neglected kids , depression , loneliness n ya broken families. Western idilogy is high on rights low on duties , high on liberty n low on morals. N stands against everything every single religion preaches. Its devils laws against gods laws.

Everyone else has already responded to you, but I don't think one more will hurt. A kid does not have the emotional or psychological maturity to consent to sex, nor does he or she have the maturity to understand romantic love fully.  So even if a traumatized child comes up and says that they want to be with their molester because they love him/her the law will not allow it.  I have no idea what the context of that poster you claim to have seen was. Maybe it was about a custody battle and a Father's rights. Since pedophilia is considered a heinous crime all over the world I doubt it was a poster advocating for the rights of pedophiles as you are claiming.  

And you are talking about closeted pedophilia as if there is such thing as open pedophilia.  All pedophiles commit their crimes in secret.  

I have no idea where you are reading about these "predictions" but it has nothing to do with basic human rights in the world we live in today.

As for the rest of your post, it's blatantly misogynistic.