Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
AllBlacks: I just hope you're trolling. Because my fragile mind fears the assumption that a sentient being can type out such puerile balderdash under a fully functional cerebral faculty.
Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
IhateKhans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_year

Excessive liberty gives birth to gayism and once gayism is legal next step would be paedophilia. This is the way in happened in west n now is entering our society. This things may have existed from ages but acceptance will open padoras box. Our mind always runs towards taboo things. Once one thing is nomore taboo it moves towards next taboo.

agree 100%. Asian boys (south asia, middle east) first sexual experience are with other boys before west corrupted to East.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Typical homophobic mentality.

Pedophilia is not legal in the west nor will it ever be. The long term emotional and psychological damage that child molestation causes is not up for debate or disputed. Also the fact that homosexuals and homosexuality is not any more harmful to emotional and psychological well being of individuals or a collective society than heterosexuality is not really up for debate if one looks at things with an open mind and without prejudices.

Excessive liberty? Are you also in agreement with people who say excessive liberty gave way to feminism and once feminism came so did the break up of family because women refused to be subservient, and so forth and so on?

And if the kid in phedopelia says that he wants to be with the man. He loves the man and wants to be with him. Than I guess u will want to make it legal too coz its that kids choice right. I just saw a poster few days ago. Were a 12-13 year old kid was hugging a man n there were some quotes like " I love him , I am alowed to live whom ever I want" something like that. I was shocked. What is next step after gayism. A man n boy relationship. Obviously men will want younger boys coz young boys look more feminine and there is no drama attached like its with women. There are prediction that in end times men will propose to boys the way they propose women. So these things are going to happen. If not openly the closet phedopelia. May be kids wont feel victims anymore. They might just enjoy it.

About feminism , feminism has already created female biased laws in our country, genralizing all women as victims n all men as predators. Female biased laws are already creating problem for men and there families ,unjust verdicts leads to men sucide, misrable marriages, coz some evil women use such law to threaten men n there families ,u even get see it in movies too. Psudo Feminism will only lead problems for women in long run. On top its all good rosy, beautiful but deep down its filled with , selfishness , neglected kids , depression , loneliness n ya broken families. Western idilogy is high on rights low on duties , high on liberty n low on morals. N stands against everything every single religion preaches. Its devils laws against gods laws.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An adult's choice and a kid's choice are not the same thing. An adult human being is mature enough to make his own choices while a kid cannot. Otherwise I m sure a woman in her mid twenties wouldn't be allowed to fall in love and marry someone twice her age. I m sure even that would have been illegal for all. But then its not which shows that a adults way of thinking cannot be matched to a kids way of thinking.
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@light-year A child isn't mentally developed sufficiently to make informed consent with regard to having sex, whereas adults are. It doesn't matter what the child feels, it will never be legal.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its high time that KJo should come out of the closet
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VivaEmptiness

@light-year A child isn't mentally developed sufficiently to make informed consent with regard to having sex, whereas adults are. It doesn't matter what the child feels, it will never be legal.

Well that will only lead to closet phedopelia. Not that it dosnt exsist. Young ignored boys do such things for some love affection n in return for monetory gains. There was a movie called iam. I dont know if anybody has seen it . But it speaks of anurag kashyaps story. How his step father n he had a relationship. He never played victim but he played along for his benefits.
642126 thumbnail
Have they tried to genuinely raise awareness on this?
Instead they mocked such people and stereotyped them to no ends. They should have campaigned rationally and tried to remove stereotypes than foster them.

BTW some users happily doing +1 acts here on India posts, has your country accepted gays?
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And closet Lesbians too ...
BTW when you are keeping your sexual life personal then why do you want others to come out open regarding their sexual interests. yes there needs to be more awareness and acceptance on this issue but let them decide when they want to talk about their sexuality.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Have they tried to genuinely raise awareness on this?

Instead they mocked such people and stereotyped them to no ends. They should have campaigned rationally and tried to remove stereotypes than foster them.

BTW some users happily doing +1 acts here on India posts, has your country accepted gays?

no they dont think about their country bcs there country is backward , failed country on world map , they know their country cant develop so why waste time in thinking abt that . instead they are completing their armaan by thinking abt india
Edited by lolabc - 9 years ago