Wrong Number Trailer *ing Danish Taimoor, Javed Sheikh, Sohai Ali Abro

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnpd9tTyf8whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnpd9tTyf8w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9s73vez2to[/YOUTUBE]

Cast: Danish Taimoor, Javed Sheikh, Sohai Ali Abro, Shafqat Cheema, Danish Nawaz, Janita Asma, & Nadeem Jafri
Director: Yasir Nawaz
Producer: YNH Films
Distributor: ARY Films
Release Date: Eid Ul Fitr

Edited by canuck-umz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It looks like kambakht and na maloom afraad with more vulgar scenes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
So damn disappointed

I luv yasir nawaz n Danish taimoor

I had so much expectations from this movie

But it's really disappointing

They helplessly tried to b funny but failed miserably

None of the sceness are appealing

DANISH last movie jailebee was better
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jalaibee turned out to be a dud, got terrible reviews. People said Danish's actng was extremely forced and unnatural. This looks to be along the same lines..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Jalaibee turned out to be a dud, got terrible reviews. People said Danish's actng was extremely forced and unnatural. This looks to be along the same lines..

What really i liked jailebee trailer though

I kinda agree on the over acting in this trailer though by everyone m
Its hard to believe its an yasir nawaz film who gave us such amazing dramas one by one...more than danish i m a bigger yasir fan after shukk n chup raho

Butbit has super floo written all over it

I m so sad

Coz danish doesnt need to act differently jus coz its a film coz he is tremendous nin his dramas
Latest i m watching him in aik pal with arij n affan and very new shart with ayesha k and he is terrific in both

If films means this then i orefer he sticks to qualitty dramas instead

I wish the same for hamza after the pathetic kambakht trailer and even more pathetic jawani phir nahin ani
Raindrops. thumbnail
I highly doubt Hamza is going to leave films for TV, he did say he'll do one drama a year or something but his main thing is films. He started with Waar and Shahid Afridi and won award for them so I highly doubt that because of JPNA he'll quit films.
He'll be doing Maula Jutt next, I do want him on TV but I don't want him to leave films just because of JPNA.
Raindrops. thumbnail
BTW kambakth and Namaloom Afraad are way better than this crap.
Last year we had so many good films but nothing has really impressed me much with all upcoming films. I'll prefer Bin Roye and HMJ to all these, at least those films look clean and closer to Pakistani culture and are not vulgar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

I highly doubt Hamza is going to leave films for TV, he did say he'll do one drama a year or something but his main thing is films. He started with Waar and Shahid Afridi and won award for them so I highly doubt that because of JPNA he'll quit films.

He'll be doing Maula Jutt next, I do want him on TV but I don't want him to leave films just because of JPNA.

Who is telling to leave films

They can do both m

But hamza sherry and fahad seemed to hv shifted completely to films now which is very sad m

They can easily do one film and a drama every year

Coz in pak drama industry is more popular and has bigger viewership and bigger reach

Its much bigger and better than lollywood

But indont mind revival of pak film industry

Luved bin roye and ho mann jaha trailer

But no actor shud leave dramas for lollywood for goothats e most foolish career choice ever

Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Who is telling to leave films

They can do both m

But hamza sherry and fahad seemed to hv shifted completely to films now which is very sad m

They can easily do one film and a drama every year

Coz in pak drama industry is more popular and has bigger viewership and bigger reach

Its much bigger and better than lollywood

But indont mind revival of pak film industry

Luved bin roye and ho mann jaha trailer

But no actor shud leave dramas for lollywood for goothats e most foolish career choice ever

Yeah well Humayun said that it'll take at least 5 years to establish a proper film industry, it'll take time and it'll happen just how Pakistani drama had a bad phase and they did a lot of experiment 10 years ago and finally started producing dramas similar to ptv style
And Pyaray Afzal is actually first proper drama of Hamza and it came after Waar and MHSA, he was already popular with those and just did one drama. To be honest Hamza was always more keen towards films, TV for him is second priority from beginning
Raindrops. thumbnail
I wish they do both dramas and films, Pakistani dramas should go back to 13 episode format or have seasons so that Actors don't get exhausted
Edited by Raindrops. - 9 years ago