Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

pehle ye tou banane de behen 😆 Epi centric tomorrow, In Sha Allah..I just have too many Wali feels atm 😳

Teek hai Teek Hai Mais. I will wait hun :)
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

👏

Seriously, Ruhi was beyond ridiculous! Farah, who is the younger one and has had no connection to her paternal family has more sense about the situation. She can understand her father's state, he just lost his brother. But Ruhi? She is so caught up in the hurt of something that happened 20 years ago to realize that her husband actually needs her. so agree here Farah understood everything she just doesn't know how to handle this situation but she will become Mature really soon. I have that feeling.
I am so glad we got to see Wali breaking down like that. The scene was fantastic. Wali is so always in control of his actions...he never allows himself to completely lose his cool. Even when Behroze asked him to cry, Wali didn't just throw himself on Behroze but took the time to realize that it's okay to let go for now. Behroze's line, "Suhaib tou mera bhai tha...lekin tumhara tou baap tha", that's what did it for Wali. Fantastic scene, really. Well shot and enacted! Absolutely well put It was so touching. Very well shot Mais.

As for the precap - it's too early to judge why Behroze said the "waqt kam hai" line. I want a WaFa story but even I am mad at the way Behroze is rushing things. He is making the same mistakes as 20 years ago when Agha Jaan announced his nikaah with Arjumand out of the blue. Arjumand is pehle hi against these jawani and bachpan ke rishte and plus Behroze's daughter? She has every right to be completely against it. Eagerly looking forward to see what's in store. Clearly all of this seems like a mistake because Farah's will wasn't even asked in the precap. There's more to it than meets the eye...

Yeah I noticed that too Mais, Farah wasn't asked , yes your right something is happening that we haen't caught onto yet.

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IThey gave us 9 face paced episodes chalo aik ki maafi hai 😆 ad abi aur rona baqi hai in coming episodes 🤔 as for moeez he's a likable character untill something arghhh can't discuss it without giving out spoilers

580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

IThey gave us 9 face paced episodes chalo aik ki maafi hai 😆 ad abi aur rona baqi hai in coming episodes 🤔 as for moeez he's a likable character untill something arghhh can't discuss it without giving out spoilers

Mooez?😕😆

Word Count: 1

580212 thumbnail
little lost there Popo fill me in please ! :)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

urgh..I screwed this up. Should've put some text in the gifs...this looks incomplete

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/119396693492/tum-bilkul-suhaib-jaise-ho-ussi-ki-tarah-har

"Tum bilkul Suhaib jaise ho. Ussi ki tarah har kisi ka khayal rakhne wale, fikar karne wale. Main kal subha se tumein dekh raha hoon. Tumein apne Dada Jaan ki fikar hai, apni maa aur choti behen ka khayal hai...aur saari zindagi na nazar aane wale Taaye ka bhi ehsaas hai. Aur tum..apna khayal nahin kar rahe. Apna gham apne andar chupa ke, khud se wabasta har rishte ka khayal rakh rahe ho. Lekin beta, tum kis ke kandhe pe sar rakh ke rouge? Mera tou bhai tha Suhaib..tumhara tou baap tha."

Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol he's Ruhi's nephew
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ursh - Mooez, Farah's cousin. The one with whom Farah was talking when she said, "Baba ki family tou hum hain."

Popo - we'll get there when we get there 😆 But for now, me liked Mooez. And I always liked the actor...he's cute 😆 I guess yeah, I can forgive this slow episode only if the next one is good. I really want story to move a bit now...two weeks spent on one death, while shows sensitivity of narrative when it comes to dealing with grief but thodi story tou aage ho -.-
580212 thumbnail
@ Mais You amaze me every time you create Gifs, They are always HQ and coloured so appropriately to the scene. You capture the moments amazingly well. Fantastic work on the Wali Centric creations they are FABULOUS
580212 thumbnail
Thanks Poo and Mais haven't noticed the names so much :x

Though I can see where his character maybe heading...